Political: Cartoons, Memes, Funny Pictures, etc.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX
    The most charitable read I can make of the whole thing is that they are trying to minimize the chaos in a disaster zone. Lots of people want to help (which is a good thing) but if we just let in anyone who drove up with a case of Great Value 8 oz bottles of water then the place would be a circus and it could hamper efforts of professional responders to rescue people. Then you also have the possibility of bad actors using the cover of Good Samaritans to get in the area as well to loot. Given government's one size fit's all approach they then also block highly capable (i.e. helicopter pilots hired by SpaceX) at the same time. Then of course they don't want to stop the flow of resources as they control access of people so they say, "leave the supplies with us and we'll distribute them." All of that is plausible. Often times even residents aren't allowed into disaster zones until the initial emergency response is complete and everything is deemed safe, we're not talking hours here, we're talking days and weeks.

Also plausible, government bureaucrats are just incompetent and messing this all up.

Much less likely but possible, they're evil and actively blocking access purely so they don't get politically embarrassed by "the other side" (shouldn't be an "other side" when we're helping disaster victims of course).

Batshit crazy and people who think this way need meds: they want people who live in areas that vote a certain way to die.
    Funny how FEMA is short of funds and action for disaster relief but staff for this - Big Brother would be proud...

Me

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2021
    Austin
    Funny how FEMA is short of funds and action for disaster relief but staff for this - Big Brother would be proud...

Primary mission of the current administration and the democrats in general now is censorship. Have to discredit all but the official channels. Looking back at the 1960s (history books for me, before my time) it's amazing how far the left in America has strayed from their principles then.

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    The most charitable read I can make of the whole thing is that they are trying to minimize the chaos in a disaster zone. Lots of people want to help (which is a good thing) but if we just let in anyone who drove up with a case of Great Value 8 oz bottles of water then the place would be a circus and it could hamper efforts of professional responders to rescue people. Then you also have the possibility of bad actors using the cover of Good Samaritans to get in the area as well to loot. Given government's one size fit's all approach they then also block highly capable (i.e. helicopter pilots hired by SpaceX) at the same time. Then of course they don't want to stop the flow of resources as they control access of people so they say, "leave the supplies with us and we'll distribute them." All of that is plausible. Often times even residents aren't allowed into disaster zones until the initial emergency response is complete and everything is deemed safe, we're not talking hours here, we're talking days and weeks.

Also plausible, government bureaucrats are just incompetent and messing this all up.

Much less likely but possible, they're evil and actively blocking access purely so they don't get politically embarrassed by "the other side" (shouldn't be an "other side" when we're helping disaster victims of course).

Batshit crazy and people who think this way need meds: they want people who live in areas that vote a certain way to die.
    You're onto something there in the last two paragraphs. And it's not much less likely, but actually probable.

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    Never been a better way to prove the uniparty exists and has never been a better way to show how much the American people need to have Trump back in office.

The Cheneys (and Bushes too) teaming up with the marxists to beat someone who actually cares about America and its people.

Thanks, Liz.....gift that keeps on giving and tells us all we need to know.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    1728178568587.jpeg

Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX
    Is it just me or do we need to find comrades of the Buddhist monks that self immolated in the 60s to explain how to do this properly to Gen Z and the Millennials? Because either they are not really dedicated to their cause and/or they can not find a tick tock (deliberately misspelled) video showing how it is done properly.

Top Bottom