Political: Cartoons, Memes, Funny Pictures, etc.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas
    1705355315267.png

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    They just want the federal funding for being a sanctuary. They don't want to use it for the illegals. Some serious auditing needs to be done on these "sanctuary cities" to see how they are spending all of the funds received from the fed.

Trump had shut the funding off but Brandon reinstated upon taking office.
    I think Abbott and DeSantis are doing exactly what it appropriate. Fill their sanctuaries.

TNHoosier

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 9, 2021
    Monkeytown
    I think Abbott and DeSantis are doing exactly what it appropriate. Fill their sanctuaries.
    Agreed. Something happened here in east TN that only made the 5:00 news on one channel for a single 10 second blurb. Before Abbott and Desantis started filling sanctuary cities, Biden was creating secret sanctuary cities. They were renting old hotels, hospitals, etc and secretly busing illegals in and housing them. The buildings were rented under shell companies. The local government did not know this was happening. The only reason it made the news was because child molestation charges were filed against one of the "caretakers".

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    Agreed. Something happened here in east TN that only made the 5:00 news on one channel for a single 10 second blurb. Before Abbott and Desantis started filling sanctuary cities, Biden was creating secret sanctuary cities. They were renting old hotels, hospitals, etc and secretly busing illegals in and housing them. The buildings were rented under shell companies. The local government did not know this was happening. The only reason it made the news was because child molestation charges were filed against one of the "caretakers".

A few months ago I was passing thru Weatherford, TX.
    On the road just south of town was an odd looking installation.
    I swear it looked like a WW2 P.O.W, camp. It looked brand new and wasn't occupied.
    Bare ground with some sort of very bare barracks structure out in the middle of it surrounded by high chain link fence topped with barbed wire. Not very large. Maybe 10-15 acres in size.
    At first I thought prison of some sort but the lack of secure perimeter told me it wasn't for that.
    Then it occurred to me it was probably a housing facility for illegal immigrants?

TNHoosier

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 9, 2021
    Monkeytown
    I swear it looked like a WW2 P.O.W, camp. It looked brand new and wasn't occupied.
    Bare ground with some sort of very bare barracks structure out in the middle of it surrounded by high chain link fence topped with barbed wire. Not very large. Maybe 10-15 acres in size.
    At first I thought prison of some sort but the lack of secure perimeter told me it wasn't for that.
    Then it occurred to me it was probably a housing facility for illegal immigrants?
    At this point, anything is possible.

Maxrobot

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2022
    Nashua, new Hampshire
    Can the facility be seen on google maps?

Top Bottom