Political: Cartoons, Memes, Funny Pictures, etc.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Me

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2021
    Austin
    How about not supporting illegals and taking care of the military and seniors? I'm not a wealthy senior, if I could start over I'd have saved for my retirement.
    Two things can be true at once, can't see anywhere that I said we should support illegal aliens.

I'm not a senior yet but some day (God willing) I will be and I'll likely be a well off senior; it's ridiculous that I'll be entitled to some government money on the backs of my kids and (future) grandkids. This program was (is) sold as if it's a retirement investment that we're all paying into some "lockbox" and will get our return on investment later, it's not. It needs to be means tested at the very least so my kids aren't paying for what will amount to my ammo fund when I'm able to live very nicely on my private retirement investment income. Best case we take care of those who are already dependent on this system (or close to being dependent on it so we don't yank the rug out from under people) and stop the madness for future generations.

OK, back to the funny stuff...

davidindallas

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2014
    Arlington
    1702572781527.png

Top Bottom