TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    There are no fish in my pond.

If an officer comes fishing, which I have very rarely personally witnessed, he/she's going to be awfully disappointed.

LEO interaction tips:

1.) Don't be an asshole.

2.) Don't immediately go on the defensive.

3.) Respond to the officer in a friendly manner.

4.) Don't automatically assume the officer is an asshole.

5.) Don't automatically assume the officer is out to get you.

6.) Don't talk down to the officer because you assume he is in a lower income bracket than yourself.

7.) Don't refuse to answer simple questions posed by the officer. You may not even be his/her target but I can assure you refusal to answer questions will put you right at the center of it. Officers are human. We can make statements like 'I know that under the 5th amendment to the U. S. Constitution I am protected from being forced through your jack booted thug tactics to self incriminate. Why are you wasting your time with me when you could be out shooting young pillars of black society?'.

You have a 5th Amendment right. You have a 1st Amendment right. You have a 2nd Amendment right and others. Inalienable.

It is unfortunate that the ability to exercise such rights wisely is lacking in many.

8.) Don't talk about the weed.

9.) Don't talk about where the bodies are buried.

10.) If you're drinking and driving you deserve what you get. If you're willing to risk the lives of strangers along your path you have to be willing to accept the risk of getting your ass kicked by the system for a while.

11.) Manners, respect and a good hearted nature disarms.

12.) Don't tell him/her how much more important you are than them. You may be a respected rocket scientist but you're not out risking your life in the face of real and present threat everyday to protect asshole ungrateful rocket scientists so those 'Do you have any idea who I am?' arguments don't tend to earn you the points you may feel entitled to.

13.) Don't talk about how you pay his/her paycheck through your taxes. That's just a ridiculous and asinine thing to say to a person who goes to work everyday knowing they bring home in earnings far less than the majority of the important rocket scientists they interact with and are tasked to protect.

Remember, the uniform and badge is being worn by a human being with human feelings. It doesn't matter how 'hardened' they may come across; something inside of them is going to feel your words and those particular words will almost without fail result in the officer deciding that you're right.

And issue you a fine.

14.) If the officer is a dick don't be a dick back. You will lose.

If you are having a bad day and you're being an asshole because of it then you're just being an asshole.

If the officer is having a bad day and being an asshole because of it (and you being the cause and focus at the time being because you're being a dick) you're likely to end up with a fine or possibly in cuffs.

15.) While being polite and friendly do not answer any questions that the officer does not ask. Don't give details that are not requested or exactly pertinent to the conversation as being lead by the officer.

Examples:

YES!
    Officer: "Where are you coming from?"
    You: "Work."
    Officer: "Where do you work?"
    You: "The donut shop down by the police station."
    Officer: "I see. Carry on then and have a wonderful day."

NOOOOOO!!!
    Officer: "Where are you coming from?"
    You: "Work..... Er... Harry Hinds... Er.... My co-worker was having problems settling one of her accounts so I had to give her some one on one foot to ass counseling but we were able to get it straightened out with a blowjob and a threat to kill her elementary school aged daughter if she ever lets the (ahem) account fall short again.
    Officer: *Radios for backup* "Sir, I'm gonna need you to step out of the car."

IN CLOSING: Don't be an asshole. You have the right to remain silent so use it if you feel it necessary. You just don't have to be a dick about it.

Last edited:

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    Some threads you read.

You are not sure what happened, but your pretty sure you lost brain cells while reading.

Im im pretty sure this is one of those.

Anger

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 7, 2010
    Washington MI (glorious in summer)
    When you get stopped, the best thing you can do is get out of your vehicle, confidently walk back to the police car, tell the officer he better take his shit and go somewhere else cause shits about to get real if he don't.

Watch him sternly as he drives away, then get back in your vehicle and go about your business.

if I was drinking coffee, it'd be spitting out of my mouth right now. I can only add...when he's getting back in his vehicle, add the further comment to the conversation 'ya i thought so, bitch'

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I gotta be honest. I didn't watch the vid in the OP and never had any intention to. I came in all hopped up on lack of sleep the night before, an hour nap, and a bowl of stew. We all know how that can get someone pretty twisted and make them do or say things they normally wouldn't.

To the OP and other members of this forum I just want to formally apologize for misrepresenting myself and make it clear that I have never used oral sex to avoid a ticket.

Everything else stands.

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    Love it.

Completely sober, I can't do anything that cowboy did, including reciting the alphabet backwards.

Another reason why I refuse to drive after any amount of alcohol.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    setter1
    Top Bottom