• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    I had chat gpt write a Trump stlye speech explaining how the .30SC thread is better

"Ladies and gentlemen, let me tell you something very, very important. You see, there’s a lot of talk out there, a lot of threads, but none of them hold a candle to the .30SC thread. Believe me, I’ve seen threads, many threads, and I can tell you that this one, the .30SC, is truly exceptional. It’s tremendous, absolutely fantastic.

This thread, folks, it’s got everything. The best discussions, the most brilliant ideas, and let me be clear—it's far superior to the thread we're currently posting in. This thread has energy, it has dynamism, it has what it takes to make a real impact. The other threads? They’re just not in the same league. Not even close.

The .30SC thread is winning, it’s succeeding, and it’s the place where people come together to share the best, the brightest, the most incredible insights. It’s a winner, and it’s got my full endorsement. So let’s all give it the attention it deserves. Thank you."

I agree with the robots. Sorry op, but this thread sucks.
    But that thread seems to have died due to old age / lack of interest, where this one is full-steam-ahead.

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    With a title like this, this thread is one willing mod away from dying.
    But a mug for this thread would be funnier.

1725026175148.png

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos

Whistler

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 28, 2014
    Northeast Texas
    It's obvious there are no serious people in this thread, .30 slappy chickens make a mockery of the OP's serious delete plea.
    While unserious people post unserious commentary, important deletes are suffering and I for one, am offended.
    Get back to serious deleting business and let this thread serve as a warning to unserious people everywhere, you may be deleted!
    Seriously.

Last edited:

Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa
    It's obvious there are no serious people in this thread, .30 slappy chickens make a mockery of the OP's simple delete plea.
    While unserious people post unserious commentary, important deletes are suffering and I for one, am offended.
    Get back to serious deleting business and let this thread serve as a warning to unserious people everywhere, you may be deleted!
    Seriously.
    Sounds like you need to go to your—

IMG_9451.jpeg

Top Bottom