General Htown Area
    deleted-posts.jpg

zackmars

Novice Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    I had chat gpt write a Trump stlye speech explaining how the .30SC thread is better

"Ladies and gentlemen, let me tell you something very, very important. You see, there’s a lot of talk out there, a lot of threads, but none of them hold a candle to the .30SC thread. Believe me, I’ve seen threads, many threads, and I can tell you that this one, the .30SC, is truly exceptional. It’s tremendous, absolutely fantastic.

This thread, folks, it’s got everything. The best discussions, the most brilliant ideas, and let me be clear—it's far superior to the thread we're currently posting in. This thread has energy, it has dynamism, it has what it takes to make a real impact. The other threads? They’re just not in the same league. Not even close.

The .30SC thread is winning, it’s succeeding, and it’s the place where people come together to share the best, the brightest, the most incredible insights. It’s a winner, and it’s got my full endorsement. So let’s all give it the attention it deserves. Thank you."

I agree with the robots. Sorry op, but this thread sucks.

Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa
    Baby, delete this post, take a little break
    To remind you in case you didn't know
    Tell yourself, "I hate you and I don't want you to know"
    Delete this post

And take my post and read it if you can
    Keep 'em close by, don't you let 'em fade away
    So you'll remember what I forgot to post
    Delete this post

zackmars

Novice Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    And a rebuttal in the style of joe biden

"Ladies and gentlemen, uh, thank you for, uh, gathering here today. I, uh, want to talk about this, uh, newfangled, uh, .30 Super Carry cartridge. Now, look, I, uh, I’m not a, uh, a gun expert. I, uh, I’m just a guy who, uh, tries to make sense of things. And, uh, let me tell you, this, uh, this .30 Super Carry, uh, it’s, uh, well, it’s, uh, confusing.

First off, I, uh, I’m not sure why we need, uh, another, uh, super carry. I mean, we’ve got, uh, regular carry and, uh, standard carry and, uh, other kinds of, uh, carries. So why, uh, do we need, uh, a .30 Super Carry? It, uh, sounds like something, uh, superheroes might use, not, uh, everyday folks.

Now, I, uh, I hear people saying it’s, uh, more powerful, uh, and, uh, better for, uh, concealed carry, but, uh, well, I’m not entirely sure. I, uh, thought the whole point of, uh, concealed carry was to, uh, carry, uh, discreetly. So, uh, making it, uh, super powerful doesn’t, uh, quite, uh, fit, uh, what I understand about, uh, discretion.

And then there’s, uh, the whole, uh, issue of, uh, compatibility. I, uh, understand that this, uh, .30 Super Carry, uh, doesn’t, uh, fit with, uh, all the, uh, existing, uh, firearms. So, uh, if you’ve, uh, got a gun that, uh, doesn’t, uh, use this, uh, new cartridge, then, uh, you’re, uh, out of luck, uh, or, uh, you’ve got to, uh, get a new gun. And, uh, that just, uh, seems, uh, kind of, uh, inconvenient, doesn’t it?

So, uh, in conclusion, I, uh, think we should, uh, take a step back and, uh, think about, uh, whether we really need this, uh, .30 Super Carry. I, uh, for one, am, uh, a little, uh, confused. But, uh, you know, that’s just, uh, my, uh, two cents. Uh, thank you, and, uh, let’s, uh, keep, uh, working together."

I think it went a bit overboard with the uhs. Poor guy sounds like he needs another scoop of ice cream.

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    MAFA707
    Top Bottom