• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    Shield 45 ACP, shoot's great. I like the stock trigger and recoil isn't bad. Target avatar is with that gun at 7 yards. I remember when the Glock came out, I said I'd never own plastic gun, time's change.
    Guns International

TipBledsoe

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 28, 2020
    LaVernia TX
    ... racking the beveled "rails on the inside" typical of CZ pistols may be a challenge for some...

I had a IWI Jericho 941 (metal frame version) - the CZ style slide was too challenging for me. Not enough surface to grip when racking the slide. Required too much focus and precision to grip only the slide.

I'm glad y'all like them Tupperware guns - makes for less competition when I'm in the market for a real gun.

grumper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    Austin
    It's fabulouthly fanthastic

mk23.jpg

I don't have the 1980s era flash light and laser module any more. Wish I had kept them just as a collectible but the modern technology is so much more compact and better by every standard.

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Derp - I forgot a couple other polymer guns I owned - both FN's. I had an FNP-40 DAO, and a first-run FNS-9 full size.

The FNP-40 was one of the nicest shooting .40's I ever had, but the trigger ultimately made me sell it. The trigger was something like 12lb, and that just got annoying compared to my other guns - the traditional DA guns, or my striker guns.

The FNS-9 was one of those early editions with the wonky trigger that could lock the gun up. I liked the ergonomics, the fact it came stock with night sights and 3 17-round mags... another one the trigger caused the gun to go bye-bye.

Tex929rr

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 11, 2015
    Welfare, TX
    Who has a polymer pistol that isn't a Glock or M&P and are you happy with your purchase?

Sent from my SM-T720 using Tapatalk
    We have a Walther P99 in .40 with the light trigger that’s my truck gun. Very smooth, good ergos . My wife carries an HK USP compact in .40. I hate the trigger but she can sure shoot that thing. It was the issue pistol for pilots when she was in the FFDO program (no external safety) and we got it on one of those LE discount deals.

KJQ6945

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Ben Wheeler
    Derp - I forgot a couple other polymer guns I owned - both FN's. I had an FNP-40 DAO, and a first-run FNS-9 full size.

The FNP-40 was one of the nicest shooting .40's I ever had, but the trigger ultimately made me sell it. The trigger was something like 12lb, and that just got annoying compared to my other guns - the traditional DA guns, or my striker guns.

The FNS-9 was one of those early editions with the wonky trigger that could lock the gun up. I liked the ergonomics, the fact it came stock with night sights and 3 17-round mags... another one the trigger caused the gun to go bye-bye.
    If you want a great trigger, a Cajunized CZ is the way to go.

Roscoe1612

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2020
    Georgia, USA
    Who has a polymer pistol that isn't a Glock or M&P and are you happy with your purchase?

Sent from my SM-T720 using Tapatalk
    I have a Sig 365 X with a Romeo 1 red dot and I love it. The neat thing now is that you can buy just the fire control unit that is serial numbered and then buy the polymer body and slide and sights and pieces that you want to go with it and build a custom gun around your fire control unit. I did not get to do that. I still love my gun. I put it on when I put my pants on and take it off when I go to bed each and every day.

Top Bottom