• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    I'm second the CZ option. I prefer a double action with a decocker & carry a P07 pesonally. CZ also now owns Colt, if that makes a difference for ya.
    ARJ Defense ad

dsgrey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    Denton County
    I have a Kahr CW380 and CM9 with no issues. Don't laugh but I have a Keltec P32 that has been flawless with Fiocchi ammo.

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    In current inventory? No. I only have Glock and Smith & Wesson striker guns at the moment.

I have owned a number of other polymer framed guns. They all moved on for one reason or another.

XD's - I've owned ~8 XD's since they were released under the Springfield brand. I like them, even though they get shit on a lot because of some early failures (broken strikers, broken extractors mostly) - they have great ergonomics and I shoot them well. I never saw the need to jump into the XDM because the originals were fine.

Walther P99 - my particular version was a .40, bought before the 04 sunset. 10 rounds of .40 in a compact gun. Just didn't love it, so it moved on.

Sig Pro 2340 and 2022 - the 2340 I had was .357Sig, the 2022 was 9mm. I love the ergonomics, the aesthetic, but both guns left me unhappy with how they shot. The 2340 also annoyed me how much the mags rattled in the mag well. .357 Sig in a high bore axis gun made it VERY muzzle flippy, and as a newer shooter back then, I ditched the gun and went back to Glocks. The 2022 was better built (no more mag rattles) but I had a hard time keeping the shots where I wanted them. Compared to my M&Ps it looked like a shotgun pattern, not a handgun group.

KelTec P40. I should've kept that gun, it was a Kel Tec that was 100% reliable (unicorn?) AND it was a subcompact .40 that didn't hurt to shoot.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    Love my plastic fantastics. Mainly Glocks but have owned plenty of others. The XD was the only one I really didn't like and that was mainly a grip fitment issue.

I've even ventured into a new realm, the Ruger LCR. Great little revolvers.

Add in shotguns and rifles with plastic stocks and we are really surrounded.

Dave Z

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2021
    Roanoke, TX
    My Taurus TX-22 is just fun for plinking and I have no complaints about it.

Attachments

• Taurus TX22 Pistol.jpg
      Taurus TX22 Pistol.jpg
      16.8 KB · Views: 75

Pistol Pete

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2010
    Texas
    I own an original LC9, works every time, hits where you point it. Also have a G19, M&P .22 Comp. and a Shield EZ9. Like the S&Ws, G19 least fav. handgun I own.

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    How’s it shoot?
    It shoots fine actually..........

The trigger pull is rather.........unique.......that' s nice way of saying it...lol...

Haven't shot anything but 115 gr. FMJ.....and have never had a malfunction....

I remember when they came out and everyone was thinking........Glock killer......

LOL.....hardly........

prisondoc

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2020
    Converse TX
    A few of you have mentioned Kahr and Kel-Tec. Does anyone have experience with some of the other budget friendly brands like Canik, Sar USA, Bersa or Stoeger?

Sent from my SM-T720 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom