Gunz are icky.

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    ...and now we'll read that it's the owner...not the dog...sigh.
    As the dogs had previously attacked a person. the owner was aware of the dog's behavior. The owner should be held liable for the attacks and death of the man. He as well as his dogs should be allowed in public to injure or kill again.

TipBledsoe

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 28, 2020
    LaVernia TX
    Owners are guilty of murder. Put me on the jury. I'll even bring the rope.
    Murder? No, it does not fit that definition in the least.
    Manslaughter? Maybe.

And the whole idea is bullshit until we also hold parents responsible for criminal children in the same way you suggest owners of animals.

Last edited:

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Except that I have seen children that were tought better make the choice to do wrong. Even kill. I have seen kids, and adults, that were bullies get punished over and over for it. And still make a concious decision to do it anyway. No matter what parents try to teach their kids, the kids can decide to that teaching.
    Although there are some exceptions, dogs of any breed can be trained not to attack. Most are either trained to do so or allowed to attack by the people in control. Dogs are really very simple. If they learn that there are no repercussions for an action, they assume it is an acceptable action. And they WILL repeat it. And it has to be done at a time they can associate a punishment with the action. Much like a three year old child. You punish the child right when he pours his milk on the floor. Waiting three hours and spanking them just confuses them. And they learn nothing. Well, maybe other than it is ok to randomly punish someone weaker than you.
    Those dogs have learned that they will not get punished for an attack. That is the owner's fault. But unfortunately they have learned to kill. And they should be put down. But their owner should be punished as well. Directly or not, they caused that death.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    Don't get me started, neighbor pit bull didn't get along with people.
    image.jpg

Tcruse

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2011
    Corinth
    Don't get me started, neighbor pit bull didn't get along with people.
    View attachment 374367
    Certainly, this dog is not a threat to anyone at this point. You would be breaking several laws to harm this animal and in most places you have already broken several laws by unholstering your gun. Would you pull your gun on the police officer that walked on your lawn?

Top Bottom