Guns International

Phucked around and found out thread. Stories of dirtbags doing dirtbag things and taking dirtnaps or finding out the reward isnt as they thought.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land

Harris County dropping a dumbshit with a whole damned CZ Scorpion in his waistband. Dude looks DRT - he's not moving, or talking. No tears shed over that waste of skin.

The female deputy though seemed to be out of her element. Male deputy / partner was the one doing the work and dropping the badguy.

I wonder what he did wrong?

brashears9567

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 12, 2016

Harris County dropping a dumbshit with a whole damned CZ Scorpion in his waistband. Dude looks DRT - he's not moving, or talking. No tears shed over that waste of skin.

The female deputy though seemed to be out of her element. Male deputy / partner was the one doing the work and dropping the badguy.

She was completely out of her element, for a better lack of terms. I'm not knocking women, but what was she doing taking cover? The DB never fired a shot. All of the rounds fired came from her fellow officer. The male officer never flinched and he had no cover. He didn't seem to need cover, either. He had his pistol trained on a guy who wasn't in a position to fire back before he was DRT. A recent, local to me case where a female deputy of the Blount County SO got in a situation and called for backup, which resulted in the murder of Deputy Greg McCowan. The damn video shows him in the line of fire and her taking cover. WTF? If you watch the body cams, it's absolutely apparent she could have wasted the POS from her position, but she bolted and the asshat was able to put a killshot into the downed officer. I'll try to add the link. So fucking infuriating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brashears9567

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 12, 2016

Here it is. Hope this works.

ETA: clearly it did link correctly. First shots on downed officer were not fatal. The last shot was, which I think she could have prevented, but she ran away. Yeah, it's not FAFO material but it definitely dirtbags doing dirtbag things material. Now my taxes will pay for this piece of worthless shit to eat and breathe til he dies of old age.

brashears9567

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 12, 2016
    I don't have YouTube, so I can't watch it.

It might try to verify you are old enough by asking you to sign in. Sorry if that's the case. YouTube does that stuff. I use the app but if you're on browser, you might not be able to watch without signing in. I didn't take that into account when I posted the link.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    It might try to verify you are old enough by asking you to sign in. Sorry if that's the case. YouTube does that stuff. I use the app but if you're on browser, you might not be able to watch without signing in. I didn't take that into account when I posted the link.

Ah, yeah, you usually don't need to worry about signing in unless you're commenting or posting videos...but if it's age restricted they may expect you to have an account.

brashears9567

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 12, 2016
    Ah, yeah, you usually don't need to worry about signing in unless you're commenting or posting videos...but if it's age restricted they may expect you to have an account.

It definitely is age restricted. And, it should be. I'd still like all who are able to watch it and give me some feedback about what they'd have done if they were in that female Deputy's shoes. My wife contends that "she was shot (superficial leg injury), so she did something." I'm of the opinion she could have put her entire mag into that driver's side window when the dipshit fired on the officer who died on scene.

Top Bottom