• Lead Belly

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    Lake Conroe
    Bidet.

A bidet is what civilized people clean their backside with. If you got dog crap on your arm, you wouldn't wipe it off with a paper napkin, you'd wash it. A serviceable bidet starts at $30. Especially great for women and hairy dudes.

Screenshot 2024-10-04 at 23-44-14 Clear Rear Bidet Attachment for Toilet - Self-Cleaning Dual ...png

Tblack89

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2022
    Hutto tx
    Bidet.

A bidet is what civilized people clean their backside with. If you got dog crap on your arm, you wouldn't wipe it off with a paper napkin, you'd wash it. A serviceable bidet starts at $30. Especially great for women and hairy dudes.

View attachment 479081
    It’d be a cold day in hell before you catch me spraying my ass with a water hose. Use some leaves like a respectable Texan, now we know to never drink from your water hose.

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    Friend sent me a pic of the big haul he made the other day at grocery store and Home Depot as he feared the strike. He even wiped out the canned soups. An already paranoid moron, things like this set him off. I told him that some single Mom is going to come in wanting some soup to feed her kids for supper but he has it all stashed in a closet. Folks, if you're going to hoard do it a little at a time, not gang bang the stores all at once like maniacs.
    AMEN!!! I wish everyone else had the common sense that you have.

Mohawk600

Anti-woke
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Austin
    It’d be a cold day in hell before you catch me spraying my ass with a water hose. Use some leaves like a respectable Texan, now we know to never drink from your water hose.
    so what do you do in the shower..........wet down the corn cobs from the outhouse????........roflmao

Top Bottom