breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    you're just a darn rebel.

Ladies love it and the beard.

Because they were told not to, or because they were actually too lazy to walk?

Also, they have been conditioned to sit and bitch while waiting for someone to save them. Perfect opportunity to be a victim.

Valid x 2

It's cool you took a stand and snuck off the bus when they weren't looking.

Did it right in front of the driver...like a BOSS.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Now, now, that's a little drastic for Austin. All BC had to do was light up a cigarette and everyone would have bailed. Including the driver, even though the captain is supposed to go down with the ship.

am I right?

This chick barely knows how to drive a bus on a good day. I think she'd just fall asleep and go down with the bus in heat exhaustion.

Or a rainbow flag

They have crosswalks painted like that now. I haven't seen one, but I damn sure will cross the street to not walk in one.

would have loved to see the faces as you walked off......like, "WTF???? omgeeeeee he's doing it! He's gonna get in trouble" :roflfunny:

I should have gave them my best army "FOLLOW ME!" but instead I just broke contact and unassed the bus. I was shocked no one followed my lead as well. The driver and mechanic were clueless and not communicating anything useful. Fat driver kept saying "I'm stuck here just like you!" (implied: TAKE YOUR SEAT CITIZEN!)

Davetex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Greers Ferry Lake
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJR_Pa6mmJlpaJYaiLYPytVv92bAxjy3ehF9NbuJjTIBRCyBi_.jpg

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Oh, it got better. Apparently WWE (or something) is in town. We broke down across from the Irwin center.

So while I was trying to drag my carcass home from working a 10 hour day, the unwashed masses were flooding in to get their rastlin' on. (Yes I saw a few dads taking their kids and others who I'm sure were fine upstanding citizens, but mostly, unwashed masses.)

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    you know her parents are proud

Dad: "Why are you failing all your classes in college, what have you been doing"

Daughter: "Rubbing myself down with shit and spaghetti Os, then cutting my pants, fingering myself with shit, and pissing on the floor"

Dad:

Daughter: FASCIST STATIST RACIST PIG!!! STOP TRYING TO CONTROL ME!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom