APOD Firearms

Pelosi Blows Off Impeachment Critics, Says It’s ‘Weak,’ ‘Dangerous’ To Let Election Decide

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    To All,

Let me remind everyone that "Nanny" Pelosi, the wannabe tyrant & SELF-IMPRESSED elitist was videotaped in 2015 telling other DIMocRAT Party "big shots" that: We need not even listen to what the nobodies out in the country think, want or feel, as we know what is best for them & will make all of the important decisions for them.

Pelosi is one of the MOST ARROGANT & SELF-RIGHTEOUS of all the people, who have ever served in any "position of influence" in US history.

yours, satx

Last edited:

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    I'm not rightly sure how to respond to her statement...

Byrd666,

IF I had my way, Pelosi would be ridden out of DC on a rail & wearing an outfit made of tar & feathers from head to foot.
    (She is FAR from the only elitist that fully deserves that "ride out of town".)

yours, satx

Mohawk600

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Austin
    There is no hiding that the Democraps (believing they are the elite ruling class) have a disdain for regular Americans (Bubba's). They are better than the majority, smarter than the majority, and have been placed in office to steer the lives of the majority....they be better than us and know how we all ought to live.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    The voters are going to weigh in on impeachment in 2020 whether she likes it or not.

Last edited:

Fishkiller

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 22, 2019
    Frederickburg
    Nothing really news to me. This is how the "elite" Left and right coast democRATS actually think. In their circles we are all dumb as a box of hammers and they are the enlightened ones that will lead us to utopia. And Utopia is where the government rules all and is run by these same elites.

Mohawk600

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Austin
    Nothing really news to me. This is how the "elite" Left and right coast democRATS actually think. In their circles we are all dumb as a box of hammers and they are the enlightened ones that will lead us to utopia. And Utopia is where the government rules all and is run by these same elites.
    Yep....they will give all of us lowly dumbasses UTOPIA from their ivory towers

Antares

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2015
    Seabrook, TX
    She does not trust us to make the decision to elect the President. Beware they are getting extremely worried and to be sure they will try to use every trick including impeachment with out any evidence but hearsay and innuendo. Damn they are going to soak this for everything they can, and if they fail. OMG this election is going to be the most dishonest there ever was. They will be digging up the dead use fake voter id cards, buy votes from the homeless, free booze to the alcoholics, and probably drug money to the addicts to vote, even letting illegals vote sanctuary states and cities . Unfortunately dems do this every election and for the most part they get away with it or if they are caught nothing ever happens. Remember last presidential elections people were getting multi mail in ballots I remember on family that got over 50. It is going to be brutal. IMHO

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Antares; All,

TRUE FACT. = The ONLY defense against ORGANIZED DISHONESTY at polling places is LOTS of ALERT Election Officials AND lots of committed Poll Watchers.

Fyi, I'm a Bexar County Presiding Election Judge & HOPE that we get Poll Watchers at our 2 precincts. = My usual crew is WELL-trained & ALERT but we cannot watch for EVERY possible fraud/corrupt act.
    (The more sets of eyes the BETTER, imo.)

yours, satx

Top Bottom