Target Sports

Pelosi Blows Off Impeachment Critics, Says It’s ‘Weak,’ ‘Dangerous’ To Let Election Decide

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    With a illegitimate impeachment imploding on both the dems and the msm, and its foregone conclusion, along with the telegraphing of Graham's hearing for the IG report in early Dec, as well as Durham's investigation, look for something BIG from the leftist planned to "change the narrative" in the next few weeks ... mass shooting, fake bomb scares , state funeral, etc., ad infinitum.

ETA: ill ...
    Capitol Armory ad

Last edited:

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    Thanksgiving in Afghanistan. The man is like the Energizer Bunny:

"There's nowhere I'd rather spend Thanksgiving than with the toughest, fiercest warriors," Trump said. "I'm here to say Happy Thanksgiving and thank you very much. As president of the United States, I have no higher honor than serving as commander-in-chief."

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    With a illegitimate impeachment imploding on both the dems and the msm, and its foregone conclusion, along with the telegraphing of Graham's hearing for the IG report in early Dec, as well as Durham's investigation, look for something BIG from the leftist planned to "change the narrative" in the next few weeks ... mass shooting, fake bomb scares , state funeral, etc., ad infinitum.

ETA: ill ...

karlac

Regardless of what the DUMB-bunnies of the DIMocRATS Party tries, it will be another FAILURE for them.= They are UNFIT to serve in any "office of public trust" & on 03NOV20 will suffer the BIGGEST BLOODBATH at the polls in American history. = ImVho, the DIMs are FINISHED.

By happenstance, I'm the Presiding Election Judge in TWO solidly BLUE southside SA voting precincts & even our "yellow dog democrat" voters FORESEE the slaughter that their party is facing in 2020.

yours, satx

Top Bottom