• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    Can't Trump make an executive order pertaining to the burning of the flag? After he becomes president.

BeatTheTunaUp

Fux with the best, Die like the rest
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Temple TX
    I'm not against that idea one bit.With a large enough bore one can load all kinds of fun projectiles like length of chain, dinner forks, rail road spike, piano wire & numerous sized of shot the fill in the gaps.
    fill it with bags of dicks... or better yet, hit the Palestinians with Jewish foreskin

Bigguy

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2024
    Texarkana
    I'd like to round them all up, throw their @$$es in a cattle car and drop them of in Tehran. I doubt more than two of them would survive the first night.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Didn’t know TGT was such a staunch lover of the gays lol. I just came from the thread where y’all were cancelling H-D for having rainbow cakes at an office party.

If you put aside your feelings on Israel, maybe y’all and Hamas / Iran actually have something in common

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    Protesting is legal in this great country and every citizen has the right to protest peacefully.

Every swinging soul in the anti-Israeli protests should be searched and made to prove they are citizens of the USA, and if they are not they should immediately be deported. I would bet most of the protesters are not citizens and here on student visas or here otherwise illegally and they should be put on a boat and sent to live in Gaza, where the IDF will take care of them.
    Those who are citizens should also be expected to answer for their actions.

My sister protested the war while I was fighting for her right to do so. She did not dishonor the flag or violate any laws in her peaceful protests, however.

Last edited:

Eli

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2008
    Ghettohood - SW Houston
    Protesting is legal in this great country and every citizen has the right to protest peacefully.

Every swinging soul in the anti-Israeli protests should be searched and made to prove they are citizens of the USA, and if they are not they should immediately be deported. I would bet most of the protesters are not citizens and here on student visas or here otherwise illegally and they should be put on a boat and sent to live in Gaza, where the IDF will take care of them.
    Massive amounts of these 'protestors' - like the ones holding up the 'GAZA CALLED, YEMEN ANSWERED' signs on Westheimer - are on 'refugee' visas courtesy the leftists that took over starting in the Clinton administration. Unfortunately, many of them have gained citizenship, something Trump might want to look in to if the Republicans in Congress gain a spine and a sense of loyalty.
    Gays for Gaza is a thing!

I thought about that clip as soon as I saw the subject line!

Eli

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    <>

My late Dad, who had interrogated many NAZIS, as PoW’s; met & befriended an elder Jew who had been ‘’hiding’’ inside Germany the entire time, under protection of Alfred Krups. He taught Dad many things only a person in his circumstance would know.

Post War, Dad always warned: “antisemitism will return’’, the NAZI’S would hide-out & reemerge later, elsewhere, and that the CIA was a threat to our own “democratic’’ Republic in the USA.

Dad was correct.

leVieux

<>

Last edited:
    Top Bottom