• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bad Hombre

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2023
    Texas
    Protesting is legal in this great country and every citizen has the right to protest peacefully.

Every swinging soul in the anti-Israeli protests should be searched and made to prove they are citizens of the USA, and if they are not they should immediately be deported. I would bet most of the protesters are not citizens and here on student visas or here otherwise illegally and they should be put on a boat and sent to live in Gaza, where the IDF will take care of them.

Last edited:

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Years ago SCOTUS said burning the US flag was not a crime. Raising a non-US flag should be.

Rafe

Foxtrot Kilo Hotel
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    General Htown Area
    “Gays for Gaza” protesters were the pinnacle of hypocrisy: Iran hangs gays from construction cranes, Saudi wacks them, and most other Arab countries beat them, ”plug” them them numerous times then gets really nasty.

"The Israel-Hamas war has made political allies out of some unusual bedfellows. Yet the strangest pairing on display thus far is probably "Queers for Palestine," most notably because those protesters would risk summary execution should they take their demonstration to the Gaza Strip. ...To marry that cause [supporting Hamas] to LGBT rights is simply unhinged from reality."

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    “Gays for Gaza” protesters were the pinnacle of hypocrisy: Iran hangs gays from construction cranes, Saudi wacks them, and most other Arab countries beat them, ”plug” them them numerous times then gets really nasty.
    I was reading somewhere this morning where some guy was jailed for a week in Turkey simply because they thought that he looked gay (he looked it to me, not sure if he was a lisp when talking).

TX oddball

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    DFW
    When you tear down the United States flag, burn it, and hoist the enemy’s flag in its place, it is not a protest. It is something far more sinister.
    Yep, let's call these anti-Israel, pro-Palestine "protests" for what they are- anti-America , I Hate The USA protests. They burn and stomp on the flag at every one these things. Break out the fire hoses.

Top Bottom