Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    <>

Tiens, mais-la;

I spent over $10K in la belle France, the home of my Ancestors, this
    April.

They will never see another penny of mine.

No wonder my GreatGreatGreat GrandPa took his money & left the rotten place.

Dad, who spoke the lingo, told me he never liked them when he lived there while routing Hitler.

leVieux

<>

angel71rs

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2009
    El Paso
    Idiot Yellen wants to spend 78 TRILLION to stop "climate change". Guess who gets stuck with the bill?

As if the Green New Deal/Inflation Explosion Act didn't do enough damage, how bad will it be to print/spend 78 trillion?

Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa
    Idiot Yellen wants to spend 78 TRILLION to stop "climate change". Guess who gets stuck with the bill?

As if the Green New Deal/Inflation Explosion Act didn't do enough damage, how bad will it be to print/spend 78 trillion?

There are so many reasons all these wackos in the biden administration need to go... this is another

What a radical moron she is

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine

<>

Carbon is the essential Element inside all living things, both plant & animal.

Both of the Earth’s ICE AGES were ended by natural “global warming” from SOLAR activity thousands of years BEFORE there was any coal mine, oil well, gas stove, automobile engine, or power plant !

The “climate change’’/ex-global warming agenda was intentionally resurrected from the idiotic German ’’Greens” communist movement, by the WEF/Globalist Cabal, mortal enemies of Human Liberty.

This entire FRAUD must be debunked and buried along with NAZI-ism, Marxism, & all other radical false ideas !

leVieux

<>

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County

That would put is in inflation so ridiculous we'd envy the Germans post WWI. The human mind can't comprehend 78 trillion of anything.

Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa
    Just another of the 1000's of reasons to stop using Google

Freaking censoring b#stards

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine

<>

“Google” is archenemy of American Citizens and their LIBERTY !

<>

Bigguy

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2024
    Texarkana

DuckDuckGo. The thing is, when you get a link it may be to a libtard site. CNN MSNBC etc.

SARGE67

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2021
    Texas
    That would put is in inflation so ridiculous we'd envy the Germans post WWI. The human mind can't comprehend 78 trillion of anything.
    General, I used to get a little riled up at this crapola but now, at my age, I feel it's inevitable. I mean, everywhere you look you can see all the pieces coming together, like a jigsaw puzzle that was begun long ago in the 1960s. They are slow and patient. Ever play Chess? Everyone I taught to play ended up beating me...

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    The wide radical changes in policies between successive Presidential administrations is damaging to our own economy. Just consider the widely different treatments of our petroleum industry.

We need to place some constitutional ‘’brakes’’ & ‘’shock absorbers’’ on the drastic changes of government regulation.

Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa
    Screenshot_20240730_080623_Truth Social.jpg

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Forum statistics