Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Migrant Amazon Driver Allegedly Smashes Florida Mom Walking Baby, Flees Scene https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...smashes-florida-mom-walking-baby-flees-scene/

<>

What we see here is a conflict b/t big business and our traditional ethics & legal system.

While I’m usually on the other side of this argument; this case exposes the hypocrisy of massively wealthy business owners violating our public safety for marginal profits.

A complicating factor is that, given the present situation in Venezuela, most of those who make it here likely have valid claims for “sanctuary”.

I’d bet that this Mother, baby, & their Attorney come out very well on this incident.

<>

mroper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Katy, TX
    When I was in Vegas Last Week all my lyft drivers were hispanic, barely spoke english and hinted they were recent Migrants. However they all had New cars they were driving. IS there some program for New migrants to get new cars. How can they have a credit rating?

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    When I was in Vegas Last Week all my lyft drivers were hispanic, barely spoke english and hinted they were recent Migrants. However they all had New cars they were driving. IS there some program for New migrants to get new cars. How can they have a credit rating?

<>

When in Houston for surgery in late June, our last Uber driver couldn’t speak a word of English. At first we mistook him for an Eastern European or Middle Eastern native, and were at a stalemate. We eventually discovered him a Cuban, an ACTUAL “refugee”, and were soon communicating as per usual.

Come to think of it, one of the last cabbies I had in N.O. also spoke only Spanish.

We have learned to request a Spanish-speaking cabbie, as almost none of the muslims speak Spanish, but many speak French.

As to the question above; yes, obviously someone with money & credit is doing this. It fits the m.o. of the Catholic Bishops misdirected “charity’’ programs.

I’m not against helping LEGAL immigrants via charity; but well recall the giant mess the Bishops created with the program of paying for Vietnamese refugees’ commercial shrimping boats, without explaining the rules to them.

That caused very hard feelings for years, until the younger Viet immigrants learned English & could communicate with their schoolmates.

Turned out the entire mess was over a misunderstanding which could have been easily avoided had the Bishops had also communicated the American rules to their Viet ‘’beneficiaries”.

Subsequently most Viets have become very productive U S Citizens.

Did the Bishops learn the lesson ? Looks like not, as they are back to doing more damage. I am a lifelong Catholic from a Catholic Family; but am disgusted by our Bishops’ HYPOCRISY !

RANT over for now. . . . .

leVieux

<>

Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa
    Hey Edmond school board…

IMG_8931.gif

MountainGirl

Hovering
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Big Thicket
    Let's see if it applies when the native Brits go off on the "immigrants".....
    It doesn't. Last month, One was jailed for 18mo for shouting 'Who the fk is Allah' at a demonstration... another for 3rys after posting anti-immigrant rants on social media. The UK is lost. So is Sweden, and Norway is falling.

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX

Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa
    Imagine… there are people who will actually vote for FKH… ignorant idiots all

They are all dead to me… I don’t care if they are family or acquaintances… their stupidity is destroying this nation, and endangering the lives of our grandchildren

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    Top Bottom