Rafe

Foxtrot Kilo Hotel
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    General Htown Area
    Am I the only one who didn't realize that a new Olympic sport in Paris will be...wait for it...break dancing? Evidently Sugar Land has a guy who is the odds-on favorite to win a Gold Medal. In...break dancing.

I demand a new Olympic Sport be established for the 2028 games in Los Angeles. Competitive Recliner Sitting. That's one of my super-powers. I'd have an excellent chance of medaling for Team USA. :D

kbaxter60

Consider the Source
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Am I the only one who didn't realize that a new Olympic sport in Paris will be...wait for it...break dancing? Evidently Sugar Land has a guy who is the odds-on favorite to win a Gold Medal. In...break dancing.

I demand a new Olympic Sport be established for the 2028 games in Los Angeles. Competitive Recliner Sitting. That's one of my super-powers. I'd have an excellent chance of medaling for Team USA. :D
    I like it!
    Pair it up with TV Remote Finding, and I am all in!

easy rider

Process Fabricator
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I think you give them too much credit. They know exactly how the majority of those that were brainwashed buy public education will respond. They have no clue as to how actual independing thinkers will.
    Or more likely they do know but have enough brain dead zombies to acomplish thier outcomes.
    It's not that people are stupid, society has become too lazy. Why think for themselves when they have electronics to do that.

RedRobin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2022
    Katy
    I think you give them too much credit. They know exactly how the majority of those that were brainwashed buy public education will respond. They have no clue as to how actual independing thinkers will.
    Or more likely they do know but have enough brain dead zombies to acomplish thier outcomes.
    Agreed. When I said, "They know exactly how the majority of the public will respond" I was giving the mindless followers the benefit of the doubt that they were at least a slight majority, while hoping that they haven't yet accomplished that.

kbaxter60

Consider the Source
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    It's not that people are stupid, society has become too lazy. Why think for themselves when they have electronics to do that.
    I am not saying that you are wrong, but I have come to a slightly different conclusion:

I realized from reading social media posts that there are TWO Americas: one of them is getting "info" from the MSM and TikTok. The other is looking for new news sources to trust every day (with not much success). The TikTok crowd thinks Biden is energetic and engaged and that the border is secure. You have to almost be willfully ignorant to believe that these days

ETA - maybe we said the same thing, different ways?.

RedRobin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2022
    Katy
    That's what the US Pravda apparatchiks program the public to do.
    Ah, yes, Pravda, the forerunner of, and model for, our mainstream media.. Pravda was a common term during the international portion of the news up until 1991. Since then, I just never got the feeling that the Soviet Union completely disappeared. While Russians are pretty much allowed to come and go as they please for now, and gangster capitalism is allowed to exist, I just I think the tentacles of the old Soviet regime are laying semi-dormant below the surface with the intent to resurrect the glory days. I guess I feel that way mainly because a former KGB officer has managed to hold onto power through various positions for 24 years now.

RedRobin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2022
    Katy
    I like it!
    Pair it up with TV Remote Finding, and I am all in!
    My recently acquired super power is along the same lines, but in the interest of "pretending" that I haven't become a lazy slob I won't allow myself the luxury of a recliner, nor a television. Instead, I plant my lazy a$$ on a hard metal chair in front of the computer and end up wasting away my time and health as much as the most avid recliner occupant or remote control bandit. Intentionally trying to make myself uncomfortable hasn't succeeded in thwarting my lethargy, it just takes the joy out of it. (Except the time I spend on TGT of course. That part of my day has had to replace romance with the frigid ol' lady. What's an old fart to do when the other half brushes you off and you know darn well that nobody else is looking at you with desire?)

easy rider

Process Fabricator
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I am not saying that you are wrong, but I have come to a slightly different conclusion:

I realized from reading social media posts that there are TWO Americas: one of them is getting "info" from the MSM and TikTok. The other is looking for new news sources to trust every day (with not much success). The TikTok crowd thinks Biden is energetic and engaged and that the border is secure. You have to almost be willfully ignorant to believe that these days

ETA - maybe we said the same thing, different ways?.
    Yes, but to the lazy whatever the algorithms bring up first is as far as they want to look.

RedRobin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2022
    Katy
    What a dumbshyte BE-ATCH!!!
    I know a certain amount of the leftist hierarchy are actually and intentionally in on the global scam, while the great majority think it's all true. What I have a hard time guessing is exactly how high up do they have to be before they are finally let in on the truth. When that time comes, for those that don't immediately humble themselves, break ranks, and get red pilled, it must taste like pure $#IT to eat crow smothered in all that lib pride when they realize that the toothless, ignorant, knuckle dragging, conspiracy theorist conservatives were actually the one's who were awake.

RedRobin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2022
    Katy
    Yes, but to the lazy whatever the algorithms bring up first is as far as they want to look.
    Right?! Because digging for reality beyond the algorithms is painstaking and exhausting. It's a brutal form of intellectual exertion, at least for a me it is because I don't have a surplus of intellect to exert.

easy rider

Process Fabricator
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Right?! Because digging for reality beyond the algorithms is painstaking and exhausting. It's a brutal form of intellectual exertion, at least for a me it is because I don't have a surplus of intellect to exert.
    And that is by design.

Top Bottom