• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Orbie

Born Texan
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    San Antonio
    I don't think this has been posted. If so, I apologize for repost.

If you can get arrested for hunting or fishing without a license, but not
    for entering and remaining in the country illegally — you might live
    in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.

If you have to get your parents’ permission to go on a field trip or to
    take an aspirin in school, but not to get an abortion — you might live in
    a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.

If you MUST show your identification to board an airplane, cash a check,
    buy liquor, or check out a library book and rent a video, but not to vote
    for who runs the government — you might live in a nation that was founded
    by geniuses but is run by idiots.

If the government wants to prevent stable, law-abiding citizens from
    owning gun magazines that hold more than ten rounds, but gives twenty
    F-16 fighter jets to the crazy new leaders in Egypt — you might live in a
    nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.

If, in the nation’s largest city, you can buy two 16-ounce sodas, but not
    one 24-ounce soda, because 24-ounces of a sugary drink might make you fat
    — you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.

If an 80-year-old woman or a three-year-old girl who is confined to a
    wheelchair can be strip-searched by the TSA at the airport, but a woman
    in a burka or a hijab is only subject to having her neck and head
    searched — you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is
    run by idiots.

If your government believes that the best way to eradicate trillions of
    dollars of debt is to spend trillions more — you might live in a nation
    that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.

If a seven-year-old boy can be thrown out of school for saying his
    teacher is “cute,” but hosting a sexual exploration or diversity class in
    grade school is perfectly acceptable — you might live in a nation that
    was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.

If hard work and success are met with higher taxes and more government
    regulation and intrusion, while not working is rewarded with Food Stamps,
    WIC checks, Medicaid benefits, subsidized housing, and free cell phones —
    you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.

If the government’s plan for getting people back to work is to provide
    incentives for not working, by granting 99 weeks of unemployment checks,
    without any requirement to prove that gainful employment was diligently
    sought, but couldn’t be found — you might live in a nation that was
    founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.

If you pay your mortgage faithfully, denying yourself the newest
    big-screen TV, while your neighbor buys iPhones, time shares, a
    wall-sized do-it-all plasma screen TV and new cars, and the government
    forgives his debt when he defaults on his mortgage — you might live in a
    nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.

If being stripped of your Constitutional right to defend yourself makes
    you more “safe” according to the government — you might live in a nation
    that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.

What a country!

Orbie

Born Texan
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    San Antonio
    Posted on another forum and somebody started defending illegals and the searching of women wearing burkas on a plane. SMH

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Sadly we are being pushed into a fight or flight situation, our country is in decline at some point in the not too distant future a conservative Christian will become like the Jewish in Germany 1930's, never think it can't happen especially when you have a corrupt out of control government, everything happens in small steps until it's too late.

Orbie

Born Texan
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    San Antonio
    It doesn't help that the youth of America has shit morals and thinks Obama is cool. I feel sad for anyone that has a teenager right now. It must be difficult. I heard a song on the radio and some dumbass was singing that its ok to be gay and the bible says so. That's what kids are listening to. My wife and I want a family but I think I'll have to shelter my kids from the world.

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It doesn't help that the youth of America has shit morals and thinks Obama is cool. I feel sad for anyone that has a teenager right now. It must be difficult. I heard a song on the radio and some dumbass was singing that its ok to be gay and the bible says so. That's what kids are listening to. My wife and I want a family but I think I'll have to shelter my kids from the world.

Oh Hell NO, don't shelter your kids from the world. SHOW it to them and then SHOW them what is wrong with all the shit they see. Teach them morals, respect, truth. Arm them not only with guns but truth and facts. That's the problem with the kids today. Their parents are too busy (as I've heard from a lot of parents) to take the time to sit down with their kids to show and teach them what is right from wrong, what is reality from fantasy (lies) or bother to discipline them....although that has it's OWN dangers with the libiturd bullshit that corporal punishment is "child abuse." SHOW your kids the lies, bullshit and fantasy coming out of the mouths of the libiturds and MSM and then SHOW them the facts.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    It seems that being a conservative Christian is a sin.

Sad state of affairs.

Pardueski

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2013
    Temple, TX
    Great post! The easiest way to teach young people the failings of large government is to let them file their own taxes. 15 years old, making $5/hour bagging groceries and I had to clean out my bank account because there is apparently no proper way to have taxes withheld. Arm people with the truth.

Government can't solve your problems; it is the problem. - Reagan

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    I called the governor's office 3x the other day. We need to get much much much more active.

This assumes they'll listen. The political process has been hijacked. Both parties have moved aggressively against out having a voice at all. Now it's just Progressive A and Progressive B running the show how they see fit, with a very few exceptions.

The government does whatever it wants without regard to the Constitution, and we say "oh, but the Courts said it was constitutional" even in cases where it plainly isn't. News flash: the courts are the government, too.

We've lost control of what was once our country. It's not anymore. It's their country, and we just live in it... so we can work our asses off and pay cripplingly high taxes.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I can't stand the whole "it was ruled constitutional by the Supreme Court" line.

What is and is not constitutional has already been laid out in the constitution. Anything in question should err on the side of freedom.

The Supreme Court is a joke.

steve-o

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2011
    Arlington
    The job of the SCOTUS is not to interpret the constitution, but to interpret laws for their constitutionality.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    There is a plus side to all of that. You probably couldn't find a person who hates politics, more than than I do. I despised political things, avoided getting involved in discussions about it or being involved in any part of it. There is NO doubt that millions of others felt the same way and I say now that honestly (and apologetically), our apathy enabled and/or contributed to our elected officials and our government running out of control.

You can kiss that shxt goodby! I am involved, avid and even rabid in my pursuit of truth coming out of Washington! Nothing those POO HAWKS (Shit Birds) say will escape my gaze or my investigation! I listen to and participate in political discussions, look at ALL sides of and issue and voice my opinion in public forums.

I have nearly 1000 posts on Yahoo, a Liberal haven and have torpedoed their Liberal "News" at every turn! There have been thousands of others who have done the same thing on Yahoo "News" and we have forced many changes in their reporting in the last year. When Yahoo comes out with a Liberal bash of the Second Amendment, it is met with a blizzard of conservative, pro gun response from people just like me.

One year ago, Yahoo censored conservative posts and blocked pro-gun contributors. I changed my user name several times to get around their censorship! Now, Conservative/Libertarian is a huge presence on that haven of Liberalism. Occasionally a turd is passed on Yahoo but they have cleaned up their act in how they report on current events!

When I vote.......and I DO vote, I pull a sample ballot and research in advance, every candidate on the ballot. I choose people like Ted Cruz and stuck with Cruz through a storm of negative publicity. Now, I select my candidates from a position of research and knowledge. I NEVER did that before!

Seeing the Liberal attacks on our Constitution and Bill of Rights cemented my position. I will never allow those POO HAWKS to snow me with BS again!

Think of the millions of citizens like me who were slapped awake by our employees running out of control! When we saw how close Liberals came to dismantling the Bill of Rights, it was a wake up call to all of us! Some Liberal states rode the momentum and passed hurtful legislation. It remains to be seen if the voter backlash forces a correction.Regardless, this is a new day and a whole new political climate.

Flash

Last edited:

Chinookman

Two-burning-Six a-turning
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 29, 2013
    Republic of TEXAS near Victoria
    Sadly we are being pushed into a fight or flight situation, our country is in decline at some point in the not too distant future a conservative Christian will become like the Jewish in Germany 1930's, never think it can't happen especially when you have a corrupt out of control government, everything happens in small steps until it's too late.

There is still some hope in case anyone has not heard of teh Black Robe Regiment.....I will provide some links......I did see the "No Religion" warning so this is NOT about religion in the discussion of faith as much as it is a historical account of the men that fought for the founding of this nation and how we are now a small group going back to the basics.

For education and edification enjoy...
    Chuck Baldwin Live > Articles > Columns

Chuck Baldwin Live > Resources > Black Regiment

The Black Robe Regiment - Home

The Black Robe Regiment - Home

And for those that may not be aware of how this nation got in this condition by progressives so quickly it all got help from LBJ a man so vile even today he gets no public criticisms.....

Here is how he basically neutered the church:
    501c3: Facts about 501c3 tax-exempt status for the church

Well maybe we can grow as a community being passive has also gotten to this point and teh last resort is well you know and hopefully that can be averted.......we shall see in 2014 maybe we will get the votes out and put rinos on the extinct list....

pistolpadre

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    I called the governor's office 3x the other day. We need to get much much much more active.

Guessing that got ya on a list.. seriously, it wouldn't surprise me if calling more than twice gets some sort of "flag" and obviously wrong..

Vaquero wrote "It seems that being a conservative Christian is a sin." this was reported yesterday.. CA school (surprise huh..) some type of open house, one of the staff was wearing a (pictured) small cross. yep, they wanted her to remove it to avoid "upsetting" others.. finally let her put it inside a sweater.. this happened guys.. the U apologized for it.. made two broadcasts so giving it a "happened" in the credibility dept..

Top Bottom