Target Sports

(Original) San Antonio Gun Show (10-11 Dec 2011)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    I know it's two weeks out, but I thought I'd post a 'head's up' for my favorite event the (Original) San Antonio Gun Show that will be held at the SA Expo Center (behind Freeman Coliseum) on 10-11 Dec 2011.

This is the one run by Premier Gun Shows, LLC (Tim and Michelle) out of Ft Worth, and if you are some distance away from San Antonio and wonder which show you should make the trek for, this is it!

I'm sure we'll have our usual pre-show breakfast at a location TBD (the last place was pretty good), I just wanted to give everyone sufficient notice as to arrange their calendars to make this event!

Cheers! M2
    Capitol Armory ad

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    It'll be at the same place (why not), but unfortunately a family get-together means I can't make it Saturday, so will be there Sunday instead. Ya'll prime 'em up, find me deals an' let me know where they are, 'kay?

smtimelevi

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    San Antonio
    This is the best gun show I've been to in Texas. I just happen to have a free admission ticket from the one last time. I'll be there if I dont have work.

Soldiernurse

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2011
    Cedar Park, TX
    I know it's two weeks out, but I thought I'd post a 'head's up' for my favorite event the (Original) San Antonio Gun Show that will be held at the SA Expo Center (behind Freeman Coliseum) on 10-11 Dec 2011.

This is the one run by Premier Gun Shows, LLC (Tim and Michelle) out of Ft Worth, and if you are some distance away from San Antonio and wonder which show you should make the trek for, this is it!

I'm sure we'll have our usual pre-show breakfast at a location TBD (the last place was pretty good), I just wanted to give everyone sufficient notice as to arrange their calendars to make this event!

Cheers! M2
    Good news! Checked my wk schedule. Off 10, 11, and 12th. Definitely would like to make it, including pre-show breakfast. I'd like to send you PM related to this topic. Thanks.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    I know it's another week out, but just so folks can make arrangements are we still meeting at Lazarita's next Saturday (10 Dec) morning at 8:00am?

Here are the details from the September pre-show breakfast...

Lazarita's Mexican Restaurant
    166 South WW White Road
    San Antonio, TX 78220

And here's a map if anyone needs directions, but basically it's just south of IH-10/Highway 90 on WW Whitejust before the Super 8 Motel.

The breakfast menu...

LazaritasMenu-3.jpg

Cheers! M2

TexasKaren68

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    Cibolo
    I will be there (including breakfast). Last time I spent the whole time looking at .380's and various revolvers. Then I figured out I hate shooting them. So this time I will be browsing for a 9mm (not buying, just looking).

Kyle

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Conroe
    Ive not been able to make it to this show before... Is it pretty good? My day is open on sunday so I may make a trip down.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Ive not been able to make it to this show before... Is it pretty good? My day is open on sunday so I may make a trip down.

It is the best one in San Antonio! If you don't take my word on it, look at the other threads in the SA portion of the forum on the previous shows...

Cheers! M2

Ranger60

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Taylor
    Looks like I will make it with 3 others. Doing the drive from Taylor and meeting 3 SA friends for breakfast at Lazaritas

Top Bottom