• ...and so much more!
  • innominate

Asian Cajun
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Austin
    I was shocked but pleasantly surprised. Been looking for a while and never expected to find one during this panic.
    That's how I felt when I stumbled onto a sig copperhead at a local shop recently. I was even more surprised they knocked $$ off msrp. Guess that proves it never hurts to ask. They could have easily gotten 1k more than I paid in this crazy environment.

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    Walked into Bass Pro this morning to buy some shotgun shells. While I was there, I thought I’d check on having them order me a Sig P365.

So I walk up to the gun counter and ask the guy about ordering one with the manual safety, and I added “because I’m sure you don’t have one in stock.” He said “Hang on a minute.” He walks to the back and walks up to the counter with a case and said “You got the last one.”

I was shocked but pleasantly surprised. Been looking for a while and never expected to find one during this panic.
    And they had a box of 500 rounds of ammo for it too, right?

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Unbelieveable! I just now checked Bone Frog again, and the price for the 9mm HST has gone up to $42 just since this morning.

The 180 gr .40 Cal HST is cheaper than the 9mm at $35 per 50.
    I know a lot of folks don't like companies charging more in a shortage, but I'd rather prices go up a bit to discourage hoarders/scalpers because it lets me buy a box or two if I need it. Can't believe it is that high now.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    I know a lot of folks don't like companies charging more in a shortage, but I'd rather prices go up a bit to discourage hoarders/scalpers because it lets me buy a box or two if I need it. Can't believe it is that high now.

If only that was the result. The market seeks the best price for a given supply/demand scenario.

What they don’t tell you is ‘best’ is highest sustainable.

billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    So I just found 308Win brass cased soft Points in stock for $0.85/round from Midway USA with free shipping. It's the Prvi Serbian stuff, but I've had pretty good luck with it over the years as I recall. Not match ammo, but I remembered that virtually all my .308 is military surplus FMJ so I needed something that will ball up a bit inside. The Serbian offering will keep me inside 2" at 100 yards, I'm sure. If you want a soft point .308 - buy this quick, guys. It's not cheap, but it's the cheapest out there and you can get it.

Mohawk600

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Austin
    So I just found 308Win brass cased soft Points in stock for $0.85/round from Midway USA with free shipping. It's the Prvi Serbian stuff, but I've had pretty good luck with it over the years as I recall. Not match ammo, but I remembered that virtually all my .308 is military surplus FMJ so I needed something that will ball up a bit inside. The Serbian offering will keep me inside 2" at 100 yards, I'm sure. If you want a soft point .308 - buy this quick, guys. It's not cheap, but it's the cheapest out there and you can get it.
    Just dont shoot it out of your HK or CETME......then the brass is so mutilated....you cant reload it easily. FAL forever....................

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    Ordered 200 rounds of WWB 45 ACP from Bass Pro on May 25th. Fairly good price, 69.99 and free shipping. Immediately got a "sorry, your order has been delayed" email. Got a new notice every 7-10 days pushing the expected ship date out further and if not shipped in 60 days, order would be cancelled.

Lo and behold, I got a shipping notice yesterday, 58 days after I placed the order. I had already written that order off.

ssgrock3

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2014
    There is always a fool and his money. Did you all see the $2000+ genx Glock 19’s? That was sold prices and there are many of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GoPappy

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 18, 2015
    Complete insanity. Makes me wish I had stocked up on Glock 19’s in addition to ammo.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Buy now price was $900. Someone will buy it too. It is not madness if you have the money and want it. Fortunately last time I bought it was Fiocchi 115 gr 1000 round for under $200 delivered.

billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    Well, I just screwed the pooch on my 22LR purchase the other day from Midway USA. I was all excited about the free freight - what a great deal! Excepting I checked the wrong freaking box and had it delivered to our previous address while we were TDY up North a few years ago. The current home owners are glad to ship it to me. Of course, I'm buying...What a Marooon!

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rod99
    Top Bottom