• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    You're shocked to find out that there are s***heads in the world?

It doesn't really matter what they call themselves or what they claim to stand for - KKK, Black Panthers, Al Qaida, - they're all the same. They think they should run the world and all they are really able to do is mess everything up for everybody else.

It isn't hard to destroy a building or a life. 9/11 illustrated that. But it is VERY hard to build the World Trade Centers. The good people of the world - who vastly outnumber these oxygen-thieves - are the ones who build things, whether that is buildings or societies or whatever. Bad people can only tear things down.

It's bad enough that good people don't want to stand up to the bad. But worse is when these low-lifes get more respect than they deserve because people make them out to be more powerful than they really are. Terrorists don't have to conquer a nation in order to "win"; they only have to terrorize the people in that country. Don't give them that authority.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    nahhh it would just lead to all kinds of people talking about guns and things and a lot of white people talking to each other with a token negro

Wait....we got a token negro?!??? Dammit - howcum no one told me??? We gotta git ready for Juneteenth observances, then! Of course, then we're gonna hafta celebrate Sinko de Mayonaise......an' Octopusfest....an' all them others...

Hell with it - tell me who the token is, ah'll jest shoot him an' be done with it!

What's going on....jpg

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    Am I racist for seeing that picture and wanting some chicken and waffles ... I mean she looks like Aunt Jemima, mm... syrupy waffles and some chicken! Why doesn't IHOP serve that? This is the southland! Ugh...

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    Somewhere it is written that there will be wars and rumors of wars but that is beside the point, and as I am a Texas hunter I have the capability of bring down any feral hog, wolf, panther of any color, and other varmints. I do not have the weaponry to take elephant, Rhino, or cape buffalo....

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Well my point is that as long as we want our freedom to do as we please here and our constitutional rights, there will be those who assemble for causes we may not believe in.

Shutting them up because we disagree with them just begins eroding our freedom of speech. Once you shut up one group, who's to say what group is next? Gun owners? It's simply something we put up with to keep our freedom.

There's ways of shutting them up that doesn't betray our value of free expression. The best way is shame. Embarrass them into silence.

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    It's pretty clear these ethnic groups are the ones who promote racism.
    If they would STFU and stop doing stupid shit, im pretty sure people wouldnt hate them as much.
    Nobody will ever accomplish anything as a ethnic group.
    We all share the same rights.

Top Bottom