• TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    Official tht beard growin thread

Bass Pro Shops Las Vegas posted this on their Facebook page
    Seeking Manly beards!!
    please share your pics and mention #BeardDynasty to enter! For a chance to win $500 gift card!! Prizes!! A 1 1/2 day trip on board @EclipseSportfishing with Captain Mark!!
    Act now! Winner will be announce on Sunday!! @centralonline

Bass Pro in San Antonio had a Duck Dynasty look alike contest for a $50 gift card but employees couldn't enter, racists!

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    I'm overdue for a trim, in fact - my daughter grabbed a handful of daddy's chin last night...
    When I've got a full beard, there's almost nothing that instantly gives me a deeper sense of well-being than for a baby to look at it quizzically, reach in, and grab a couple of handfuls.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Anybody else wanna join.
    Wish I could join but I shaved not too long ago and it'll be a while before I feel like starting again. Over the course of my life, I've sported a variety of facial hair. I grew an Amish-looking, below-the-jawline-only beard right out of high school. I went with a full-circle most of my working life.

Here's my last beard. The profile is so round because about half of it is tucked inside my t-shirt, a trick used by lots of mall Santas to create a fuller, rounder, thicker appearance.

JustTheTwoOfUs.jpg

BIGPAPIGREG

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    San Antonio, TEXAS
    Wish I could join but I shaved not too long ago and it'll be a while before I feel like starting again. Over the course of my life, I've sported a variety of facial hair. I grew an Amish-looking, below-the-jawline-only beard right out of high school. I went with a full-circle most of my working life.

Here's my last beard. The profile is so round because about half of it is tucked inside my t-shirt, a trick used by lots of mall Santas to create a fuller, rounder, thicker appearance.

JustTheTwoOfUs.jpg

Nice bigun:cool:

Stumpy

Landman/Presbyterian
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2009
    Slaton, TX

I should be able to grow a pretty sick beard here in about 5-10 years.

From the desk of a literate squirrel named Leonard.

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi

I had to shave off my 6" goatee for work recently....starting it back up....takes about 3 months to get that long.

Gonna shave it again in August/September and grown in the full beard for winter....Anyone wanna go from September? It's just too dern hot right now!!

Gee wiz, I can get 4 fingers in 3 months.

BIGPAPIGREG

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    San Antonio, TEXAS
    I had to shave off my 6" goatee for work recently....starting it back up....takes about 3 months to get that long.

Gonna shave it again in August/September and grown in the full beard for winter....Anyone wanna go from September? It's just too dern hot right now!!

Awwww cmmon bigun....real men grow beards year round
    :p.....it is warm though:eek:

Top Bottom