Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    1722908463941.png

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    The fake suspended house with the swimming pool hanging over nowhere reminded me of a Jason Statham movie, I think it was the remake of The Mechanic, where the "mark" had a pool with a glass bottom that stuck out from a high-rise. Statham set small explosives, waited until the guy came in for a swim, and then cracked the bottom of the pool. Like flushing a 25-story toilet.

So I guess if that suspend-house pool was all glass for a great "infinity" view that would be a non-starter, too? :eek:

Yeah, no thanks. I'm generally not too tweaked by heights (well, I think no more than typical), but I don't even like staying above the 3rd floor in hotels. I've patched shingles on my two-story roof, but I felt kinda like a Secret Service agent doing it: slope no bueno.

There's a...well, it's not a great movie but it's ok - with Ryan Reynolds called "6 Underground" that has a similar gag with a suspended glass swimming pool. Only this one is used to flood the first floor of the apartment it overhangs.

Top Bottom