Gonzales, Texas
    5fz-3e611u_t3.jpg

Sasquatch

30 Super Carry Post Whore 2K Champ
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Been enjoying night swims lately - we've had the pool up for a little over a week. Last night my wife wasn't feeling well, so I was solo for my swim. Spent an hour and a half floating and looking at the sky. Watched satellites, air planes, helicopters, stars and lightning bugs. Cool view. Had to take some pix. This was on a regular iPhone 15.

IMG_1141.JPEG
    IMG_1132.JPEG
    IMG_1127.JPEG
    IMG_1125.JPEG
    IMG_1120.JPEG

SARGE67

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2021
    Texas
    Been enjoying night swims lately - we've had the pool up for a little over a week. Last night my wife wasn't feeling well, so I was solo for my swim. Spent an hour and a half floating and looking at the sky. Watched satellites, air planes, helicopters, stars and lightning bugs. Cool view. Had to take some pix. This was on a regular iPhone 15.

View attachment 456377View attachment 456378View attachment 456379View attachment 456380View attachment 456381
    Living in the big city we never see the sky at night except a full moon. Several years ago we took a few trips to Mexico (Cozumel) and at night laying on the beach it was like I could almost reach up and grab a star, they were so large. Same way when we had a lake house at Tawakoni.

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    Living in the big city we never see the sky at night except a full moon. Several years ago we took a few trips to Mexico (Cozumel) and at night laying on the beach it was like I could almost reach up and grab a star, they were so large. Same way when we had a lake house at Tawakoni.
    I know what you mean, living outside of Houston I've always looked up at the stars. Rented a beach house on the Yucatan, went out at night, the stars were amazing. Told my wife to come out and see them, she asked if they were the same ones as Houston? I said yes but a lot more.

Top Bottom