• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Covid is attenuating into a typical Corona virus at about the normal time frame most of these types things have typically done over history. Spanish flu petered out after 2.5 years or so

Like the flu and cold it will probably be around in some form for a long time.

The only question is when will the gooberment and covidiens realize and admit this and move on.

I think the election will give them desire to let go cause its not politically helpful to continue the religious extremism of covidienism.

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    E4481586-7932-49CC-896E-1ADA9D71E3AC.jpeg

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    My buddy told me about when his baby sister got chicken pox. Mom got the baby and rubbed her all over the other three kids. “We are getting this done for everyone right now.”

the oldest took it pretty hard, but they liked staying home from school.

kinda genius.

I managed to avoid it until my 3rd kid got it. I was 26, and thought I was gonna die. My daughter was better in 2 days. I was laying in a cold bathtub for 4 days trying to get the fever down.

Maybe we need a Rona party. I had it in 2020, then last week got it again. This time not as severe or long.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    My boss is all vaxed up and had it twice. I’ve never taken any real precautions and maybe had it once, but didn’t get tested.

Honestly, I think everyone has had Rona at least once and probably more. But the symptoms are typically so mild we don’t notice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    My buddy told me about when his baby sister got chicken pox. Mom got the baby and rubbed her all over the other three kids. “We are getting this done for everyone right now.”
    Yeah, that was the accepted thing to do when I was a youngster. Thanks Mom, now I got shingles. J/K, no shingles yet.

skfullgun

Dances With Snakes
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 14, 2017
    In the woods...
    Yep, my mom and her sister put me, my sister, and all the cousins in the same room, per our family doctor's advice, so we would all get the chicken pox at the same time and be done with it. All six of us! They lived just up the street and we were all in grade school.

Damn we were miserable!

"Whatever you do, DON'T scratch!"

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Yep, my mom and her sister put me, my sister, and all the cousins in the same room, per our family doctor's advice, so we would all get the chicken pox at the same time and be done with it. All six of us! They lived just up the street and we were all in grade school.

Damn we were miserable!

"Whatever you do, DON'T scratch!"
    That was the "accepted medical science" of the time.
    Just goes to prove, "medical science" is not always right.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Top Bottom