• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TX oddball

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    DFW
    I think the election will give them desire to let go cause its not politically helpful to continue the religious extremism of covidienism.

I think you give the commies a little too much credit. They have opposite of the Midas Touch- most everything they touch turns to shit. IMO, they will double-down on the Covid scare during this election year. They weaponized Covid for the 2020 elections, they'll do it again for 2020. In their shoes, they have little choice. But I think the general public, already sick of the masks, lockdowns, and the mandates, will reject their scam.

Mike_from_Texas

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 10, 2010
    North Texas
    I think you give the commies a little too much credit. They have opposite of the Midas Touch- most everything they touch turns to shit. IMO, they will double-down on the Covid scare during this election year. They weaponized Covid for the 2020 elections, they'll do it again for 2020. In their shoes, they have little choice. But I think the general public, already sick of the masks, lockdowns, and the mandates, will reject their scam.

Yep now it gives her/them and excuse to say “see it’s not safe to be unmasked”.

She will blame it on Florida being unsafe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

SGT Dave

Very Tired
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 5, 2012
    Kyle, TX
    Yep, my mom and her sister put me, my sister, and all the cousins in the same room, per our family doctor's advice, so we would all get the chicken pox at the same time and be done with it. All six of us! They lived just up the street and we were all in grade school.

Damn we were miserable!

"Whatever you do, DON'T scratch!"

So my siblings and I all had chicken pox at the same time. I was so young, I barely remember it. Since then, they developed a vaccine. All of my kids got the vaccine when they were babies. I asked the doctor if I should get the vaccine too since (at the time) I couldn't remember if I had it. The doctor tested me for chicken pox antibodies first to make sure they wouldn't needlessly administer a vaccine. Sure enough, they detected my natural immunity, and sent me on my way. Apparently, medical ethics like this no longer apply.

TX oddball

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    DFW
    Yep now it gives her/them and excuse to say “see it’s not safe to be unmasked”.

She will blame it on Florida being unsafe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Yeah, and in addition, the commies are desperate to utilize mail-in ballots for as many voters as possible in 2022, and the 'Rona is the ticket. I wouldn't put it past them to try to mandate the vaccine in polling places.

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    But she didn't wear her mask in Florida.

I saw pics of her hugging strangers. What did she expect? Did she really still think the vax protects her against infection???

Dumbass!!!

She should blame it on her white boyfriend

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Just his sandaled feet.

I wonder what medications she's using to treat it.......certainly not Ivermectin or HCQ, because those aren't kosher to the CDC.....

Prolly the monoclonal antibodies that Biden admin just cut half of the supply to Florida.

Yeah, that was the accepted thing to do when I was a youngster. Thanks Mom, now I got shingles. J/K, no shingles yet.

I had shingles in my eye.... = not fun at all.

'Zactly! Dem/commies will use Covid yet again to promulgate special rules and exemptions to promote "voter equity". Then watch them cheat again. If we don't stop this, there will never be another fair election. Not that there has never been cheating, just not on as grand a scale as 2020.

And BTW, phuck Zuck! Is that asshole setting up his demographically unbalanced drop boxes again?

Her sore throat may not be caused by covid. She works her mouth too much.

Along the lines of Harris/Brown

Yeah, and in addition, the commies are desperate to utilize mail-in ballots for as many voters as possible in 2022, and the 'Rona is the ticket.

^^^ This and other Rona tricks such as extended early voting periods and late ballots accepted. Ballots sent to every address instead of registered voters. And widespread ballot harvesters illegally filling out ballots.

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    I don't wish anyone to get Covid. That being said, if I had to pick someone who had to get it, in order to protect someone I care about, I'd pick her for sure.

Top Bottom