• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    Well I have been eating there for at lease that long and it doesn't seem to have changed IMO.
    Its still one of the better CFS's in this area, I just wasn't completely impressed last time we went earlier this year.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
    Hurley's Gold

Rebel

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 20, 2014
    There's Brickhouse, Bikinis, and Bone Daddy's on 249/Eldridge/Greens area.

I've never had better than decent food at any of those places. Tits are great and all, but if I'm out and about, I want good food lol.

Seriously, Carriage House is great. Family run and owned. Food is very good and reasonably priced. Place is named for the antique carriages the owner collects and displays. The interior has a combination horse ranch and mid-19th century Texas theme.

Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX
    I've never had better than decent food at any of those places. Tits are great and all, but if I'm out and about, I want good food lol.

Seriously, Carriage House is great. Family run and owned. Food is very good and reasonably priced. Place is named for the antique carriages the owner collects and displays. The interior has a combination horse ranch and mid-19th century Texas theme.

Isn't there a Wolfie's at Barker Cypress and 290? And a Goode Co BBQ near there?

Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX
    i could try something new. what say everyone else? Carriage House Cafe?

Just to warn you, it's over-rated, IMHO. We drive by it on duty to get to Hickory Hollow. :)

There's also much better stuff around Hwy 6 south of 290, too, if I remember... and a bunch of mom-and-pop/single-owner places at Barker Cypress and 290.

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    Just to warn you, it's over-rated, IMHO. We drive by it on duty to get to Hickory Hollow. :)

There's also much better stuff around Hwy 6 south of 290, too, if I remember... and a bunch of mom-and-pop/single-owner places at Barker Cypress and 290.
    Right next to Gander is a whole host of places to eat.

Top Bottom