• ...and so much more!
  • V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    After riding my whole life, I am taking the BRC (basic rider course) this weekend to get the motorcycle endorsement for my license...did the 5 hour online portion w/o problem........

Hopefully I do ok.............lol....keep my mouth shut and listen..........and don't get kicked out.....

kbaxter60

Consider the Source
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    I'm trying to figure out a easy way to make that trip but there isn't a easy way.
    There's really not an easy way. Easiest, for us, is to take 46 from Boerne to I35 near New Braunfels. Then straight up to Austin. Issues are the many traffic signals (and construction zones) on 46 and the insane traffic on 35 near Austin. Today, we came back through Wimberly, then down to 46. Wife's a seamstress and there's a cool fabric store there. Pretty decent trailer burger today, too!

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    Been away for awhile, on purpose, haven't spent much time on line today (major burnout) just checking my phone for alerts, 7 hours ago copper jacket TV sent... Major ammunition shortage! China has cut off ALL NITROCELLUOSE AND ANTIMONY EXPORTS. 50% of our nitrocellulose comes from China, not real good news, just ordered some powder from midwayusa anyone comment?
    Johnny

~ strength and honor ~

Last edited:

crystalphoto

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2022
    Bethune, South Carolina
    g'mornin' y'all...

message-we-outnumber-those-tell-us-what-can-cannot-do.jpg

Rafe

Foxtrot Kilo Hotel
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    General Htown Area
    G'mornin', folks. Prayers to all those struggling to recover after Hurricane Helene. Currently, there are at least 44 confirmed dead across five states.

Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa
    G'mornin', folks. Prayers to all those struggling to recover after Hurricane Helene. Currently, there are at least 44 confirmed dead across five states.

Agreed on prayers for those who were impacted.

Nice of AP to always use a disaster to insert some bias and propaganda into there stories

As usual… they couldn’t resist

“Climate change has exacerbated conditions that allow such storms to thrive, rapidly intensifying in warming waters and turning into powerful cyclones sometimes in a matter of hours.”

Top Bottom