• Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa
    Gun show in town

while I have no business going... and don't need anything... I may visit for an hour or two at midday after church

Like they say... If you hang around a barbershop long enough, you're going to get a haircut

So... I wonder what the cat will drag home from the gun show...

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    Wait. That doesn't look like White Dudes for Harris... :roflfunny:

1E5A98E9-6829-4746-A6E7-5C6777D7CA21.jpeg

MountainGirl

Hovering
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Big Thicket
    Rene, take Ben up on his offer, please. He might be able to get you exactly what you need to stay online and in touch.
    Thanks for the push, my friend. I did and @benenglish was able to help me substantially. My interactions will still be nominal but I'm grateful that I can still be here reading for now. :)

Last edited:

TXAZ

:)
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 14, 2014
    South of the Red, North of the Gulf
    @Ben, and all ~

I stopped in to read a bit, and discovered a shitstorm I inadvertently created. Absolutely my bad.

I did NOT leave because of @TreyG-20 's post. He was an ass, yes, but I realized through his post that my time in TGT was coming to an end anyway and, seeing the open door, I decided no reason to delay it. My post should have been clearer. I am sorry.

My time online anywhere, is ending. I'm losing my eyesight. I told @Hoji last winter, when he sent me his SciFi mags, and asked him to keep it private. It's been coming on for a while now, I've posted about the decline in the NSFW thread, and it's devolved enough that a few weeks ago I gave up shooting, gave my guns to my husband - and I posted about that as well. My recent search for a new computer, with a bigger screen, is on hold also for now. Posting is very difficult, even the Good Morning :) sharings that brought me so much joy: thank you to all who do/did that.

There is so much wonderful information to be found, here; I'll try and stop in to read as I can but it wont be often. I changed my settings to all Private - because I won't be able to respond to PMs. I'm thankful for everyone's kindness, good heart, and suggestions/ideas re my various requests, but mostly I cherish your interactions - which I never took personally. If ideas aren't challenged then it's nothing but an echo chamber and who needs that.

Thank you, Ben, for all you've done; thank you everyone, it's been a real pleasure for me to be here. I'm not totally gone...just kinda hovering, lol. If something outlandish happens, I'll dive in with my smart-assery, if I can. :)

Just two more things:

"Hoser" is a playful affectionate term; I wrongly assumed y'all knew that, and
    In the words of my absolute favorite TGT'er - "Less talking. More shooting."

Warmest regards, Rene aka MountainGirl

God bless you Rene.
    I don’t know how to get it to you but here is an offer. We are moving. We have a relatively new large screen TV in the house we are moving to. It has an HDMI connection you could drive with a PC. It’s yours if it will help.
    Maybe someone here travels from near you to the DFW area frequently?

Rene call me I think you have my number from our solar discussion.
    TXAZ

Last edited:

MountainGirl

Hovering
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Big Thicket
    God bless you Rene.
    I don’t know how to get it to you but here is an offer. We are moving. We have a relatively new large screen TV in the house we are moving to. It has an HDMI connection you could drive with a PC. It’s yours if it will help.
    Maybe someone here travels from near you to the DFW area frequently?

Rene call me I think you have my number from our solar discussion.
    Mike aka TXAZ
    Wow, thanks my friend for the offer and the font!

We have a big TV with an HDMI, and your suggestion will be very helpful down the road. Appreciated. :)

Top Bottom