• ...and so much more!
  • msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    Still can't find the ..don't be like @Axxe55 thread, soooooo

Spoke with Jonas a short time ago. He's in pretty good sprites. His doctor told
    him today that he will going to a rehab joint to start therapy for his broken hip.
    He should be there the 1st part of this week. Doc also told him to get a walker
    to use and not the cane he's been using. Doc also recommended he get one
    with the little shelve on the left side. His dad has started looking for on now.

@Axxe55 said to thank everyone for the prayers and concern about his welfare.
    You be tellin' him....

No more blame DISCO DUCK!

He all ain't near as young as he used to wuz!

Thank you for keepin' the AXXEMAN in front of our Prayer List.

Aunt Peggy back in the hospital...she caught the fool CHINESE GERM WARFARE her last trip there. She is on heavy duty oxygen & anti biotics.

Lost a nephew to an OD of "zanax"? the Friday of Memorial Day. He was but 38 yrs old. His five year old son found his body, bled out on the kitchen floor. Apparently? He took the whole bottle of a fresh script? Godspeed Nephew Michael. Prayers up for his folks and older brother (sadly, his sister is a crack whore...am sure I could take two months making a lampshade out of the CREEP that introduced the Sweetest Niece, Jill, a man could ever be blessed with, to crack.... :mad: using a dull butter knife. His screams would excite the pigs)

Oldest nephew (age 44) Jay Dee, is recovering from neck bone surgery (C3, C4)....He was injured at work several years ago...got injured again (at work)....

43 year old son is still cancer free....

Prayers for all in need...especially the ones what don't be thinkin' they be a needin'..

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    Exactly! We gotta rejoice with each milestone. The data is from 2021, so you have to back-date your age, but have a look at the actuarial life table from the Social Security Administration: https://www.ssa.gov/oact/STATS/table4c6.html.

Use your age in 2021, and then look at the column labeled "Life Expectancy." Then subtract 3 years from the number because, you know, 2024.

Hypothetically, a male who is 65 this year would have been 62 in 2021, and have had an additional life expectancy of 19 years. Subtract 3 for 17 years. That's 884 weeks.

We gotta get up, get caffeinated, celebrate that we made another milestone, and then make the absolute most of the new week! :D
    Hey Rafe,

Every one is different...

Me? Having been daid once?

Only made sense to start SS as early as possible.

Retiring three years ago? Best move I ever made.

If? My late Bride had not signed up at the first chance? She would not have got anything. (Lord...I hate cancer)..

Folk that wait? I sure hope they live to be 120!

Later, Mark

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    1717413806562.png

contender buff

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2011
    ft worth tx
    You be tellin' him....

No more blame DISCO DUCK!

He all ain't near as young as he used to wuz!

Thank you for keepin' the AXXEMAN in front of our Prayer List.

Aunt Peggy back in the hospital...she caught the fool CHINESE GERM WARFARE her last trip there. She is on heavy duty oxygen & anti biotics.

Lost a nephew to an OD of "zanax"? the Friday of Memorial Day. He was but 38 yrs old. His five year old son found his body, bled out on the kitchen floor. Apparently? He took the whole bottle of a fresh script? Godspeed Nephew Michael. Prayers up for his folks and older brother (sadly, his sister is a crack whore...am sure I could take two months making a lampshade out of the CREEP that introduced the Sweetest Niece, Jill, a man could ever be blessed with, to crack.... :mad: using a dull butter knife. His screams would excite the pigs)

Oldest nephew (age 44) Jay Dee, is recovering from neck bone surgery (C3, C4)....He was injured at work several years ago...got injured again (at work)....

43 year old son is still cancer free....

Prayers for all in need...especially the ones what don't be thinkin' they be a needin'..
    Sorry to here the loss of your
    IMG_1635.jpeg
    nephew

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Cz315