Hovering
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Big Thicket
    Third Monday. Fuckin'-A.

Anyone heard from MountainGirl lately?
    Thanks for checking on me, my friend. :)

I've got some issues with my eyes that keeps me pretty much offline totally. On good days I can stay and read a bit, but I make a point to come in first thing after I get up to say Good Morning to everyone....and I check the Pet thread on my way out...cause I got a real thing for mutts, which is why I'll never leave all y'all. :D

@Texasgordo

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania

I've got some issues with my eyes that keeps me pretty much offline totally. On good days I can stay and read a bit, but I make a point to come in first thing after I get up to say Good Morning to everyone....and I check the Pet thread on my way out...cause I got a real thing for mutts, which is why I'll never leave all y'all. :D

@Texasgordo
    Prayers up!

1709754130658.png

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    Mornin. Woke up sick as a dog. Tried eating healthy yesterday and it bit me in the butt. I don’t know if it’s food poisoning or my body is pissed about the salad.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Have lost a lot of weight...(trying to)...

Have developed a SERIOUS LOATHING of salad crap...

Rather eat a clutch disc off a slobbering DETROIT with 500,000 miles on it...than see another brussel blame sprout....

Cool 'Horn Luke

Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2022
    Corsicana, TX

@Texasgordo
    Is it something that will improve with time? Prayers for healing (God only gave us this one set).

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Have lost a lot of weight...(trying to)...

Have developed a SERIOUS LOATHING of salad crap...

Rather eat a clutch disc off a slobbering DETROIT with 500,000 miles on it...than see another brussel blame sprout....

So I was sitting at the computer the other day, munching on baby spinach (because I honestly love the taste of nice, crisp baby spinach leaves and it's better for me than chips) and the dog comes and sits beside me, looking expectantly up at me with those big puppydog eyes.

"No," I said. "This is spinach. Dogs don't eat spinach. You won't like it."

"But master," her imploring eyes replied, "Am I not a good girl? Do I not deserve a bite of the food you are obviously enjoying?"

"Go lay down," I said. "You don't want this."

The puppydog eyes got bigger and deeper, like one of those fucking posters from the 70s.

"Okay," I muttered, grabbing a spinach leaf and holding it up. "Do you want it?"

She sat up straight and started wagging her tail expectantly. So I tossed the spinach leaf to her, and for once she caught a "treat" out of the air.

She sat there for a moment, as her expression fell and her tail stopped wagging. "Master is a jackass and this is not funny," her eyes seemed to say as she opened her mouth and let the spinach fall. Then she looked up at me expectantly, because obviously I had not given her what I was actually eating.

I pointed to the spinach leaf on the carpet. "It's right there."

Thinking she had somehow failed to catch the real treat, she eagerly grabbed the spinach leaf off the carpet...then slowly let it fall out of her mouth. I swear I could hear her muttering and cussing as she walked away.

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    Mornin. Woke up sick as a dog. Tried eating healthy yesterday and it bit me in the butt. I don’t know if it’s food poisoning or my body is pissed about the salad.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Healthy food isn't good for you. When I flew in IAC competition I found that I was much sharper and had quicker reactions when I ate a filled maple bar and a bears claw just before takeoff.

Top Bottom