• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cassivellaunus

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2023
    Arlington, TX
    Missed all the morning greetings so, good afternoon. Got another vid for you. The whole thing is interesting but the scary part is "The Future of Warfare". The interesting part is "Personal Security" and the eye opening part is "How to Deal with Threatening People". There's timestamps in the description.

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    1696203291715.png

country_boy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Round Rock
    I have a pair of those now old black leather combat boots, that fit my feet perfectly.
    but they have lost their finish on the toes and other areas, Plus scuffs dings. Throughout the years. No tears in the leather. Is it possible I can clean those with saddle soap, and dye/polish those areas? Soles are still fine on them.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    I have a pair of those now old black leather combat boots, that fit my feet perfectly.
    but they have lost their finish on the toes and other areas, Plus scuffs dings. Throughout the years. No tears in the leather. Is it possible I can clean those with saddle soap, and dye/polish those areas? Soles are still fine on them.

I don't think you can repair the outer surface skin of the leather by any means...but cleaning them up and adding some dye will make the scuffs less noticeable. But once that outer layer of cowhide is damaged, there's no real way to get it smooth and shiny again.

Top Bottom