• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Grrr

Nap time.

Doc said yesterday still 4 to 6 weeks till the last of the radiation burns and sore spots fully heal in the throat and jaw. It's a struggle to eat so I'm still taking liquid supplements. If I don't I get under 200 lbs but like this last week I quickly gain back about 5 lbs. I know why people on feeding tube have such a hard time getting off them. It's like tye worst strep throat you ever had with every bite of food or swallow of water. Still if you don't just grit thru it your ability to swallow is lost thru not using it and your throat shrinks down in size. As it is my mouth doesn't open very wide anyways.

Beyond that I could have got a transfusion yesterday cause by blood counts are still off but I felt OK so I passed as it's a temporary measure from what I understand. It just takes time to recover. Like a couple 3 months cause I had 4 full cycles of chemo plus 7 weekly chemo doses, think chemo light, while getting radiation.

Fatigue and the low blood pressure feeling is annoying. But I just gotta get thru it.

So nap time.

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    th

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    I'll repeat this in the ad but I want to make a public apology here, in the thread most people see.

I'm about to put a rifle up for sale and I've had two PMs from people asking me to alert them if I ever decide to sell it. Well, those PMs were from so long ago they've dropped off my list of conversations. So, I'm sorry I couldn't tip you off in advance.

It would be a violation of the rules against selling outside the classifieds for me to talk about the rifle here so please don't ask. Just know the ad will go up within a day or less.

ETA: Posted.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom