• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Someone knocked over my mailbox for the second time in two weeks. Now I'm getting serious. Steel pole with 20" driven underground. Cinderblocks stacked around it and filled with dirt. Steel braces underneath the box itself. Next time it gets hit, it's keeping part of the car with it....
    I've got a oxygen cylinder you can use if that doesn't work.

Cool 'Horn Luke

Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2022
    Corsicana, TX
    I think we actually got some rain about 30 minutes north of you. Unfortunately that means while it's ten degrees cooler than I'm used to, it's also about twice as humid...
    As is usual with this area, the ONE cell headed for the house petered out, just a couple of drops on the truck hood when I left out this morning at 5. Looks like it was better to the east.

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    I have an idea about putting an exterior shell around the mailbox and filling the space between the walls with tannerite.....it's still in the planning stages.....
    That is a great idea...

Check the Law....

Here in PA?

Make a mail box "snow plow proof" (the blame snowplow driver takes off my mailbox...every time he starts his truck)...?

Some one gets hurt? (when they smash the crap out of yer mailbox for the 39th time).....They can sue yer sox off....

Even though I live but 1/2 mile from the High School...have never had the kids baseball bat my mailbox....

The snowplow driver...on the other hand...has never missed it...(generally buy six mailboxes at a time...he takes four or five every winter)

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    We don't have a rain gauge - but my guess is at least 1" here. YAY!
    The winds did take down some dead trees on the fence line; but no other damage.

Time to grab the chainsaw & get busy. Later gaters!
    I don't know how much rain we got as I was out of state on Guard duty but my wife said the wind knocked down my ham antenna.
    It was going to be taken down next week as it will be needed for Annual Training Camp Shelby, MS. Hopefully none of the aluminum sections were damaged.

Last edited:

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    As is usual with this area, the ONE cell headed for the house petered out, just a couple of drops on the truck hood when I left out this morning at 5. Looks like it was better to the east.

Usually they go around me, too. I've watched storms on radar split before reaching me, then pass a mile to the north and a mile to the south before rejoining over the lake.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Usually they go around me, too. I've watched storms on radar split before reaching me, then pass a mile to the north and a mile to the south before rejoining over the lake.
    Must by that kryptonion blood again. Destroy your planet and now effectively ruining tye weather here.

By the way, are you here legally? Got a green card? Illegal alien indeed.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Must by that kryptonion blood again. Destroy your planet and now effectively ruining tye weather here.

By the way, are you here legally? Got a green card? Illegal alien indeed.

Citizenship by right of conquest. I've been running things behind the scenes since 1980 - how else do you explain the morons that keep getting "elected" to high office?

Kneel before Zod.

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    Citizenship by right of conquest. I've been running things behind the scenes since 1980 - how else do you explain the morons that keep getting "elected" to high office?

Kneel before Zod.
    tumblr_m8vbv19Plm1qm6sfao1_500.gif

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Cz315
    Top Bottom