• ...and so much more!
  • Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Cass County TX.
    102 in beautiful downtown Megargel. Doves were in the mesquite trees this morning. Flew early at first light to the tanks. We headed back at 8:15. Game Warden was set up by our gate. We could see him glassing us when we worked our way back to the parking area. Counted birds, checked licenses, checked guns. New guy, no personality. Let us know we were done for the day, as we hit the per day limit. He made it clear he was going to be in the area for the evening hunt. My first hunt without my lifelong hunting buddy. Kinda took all the joy out of it.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    A reminder to my tgt family: though I cannot explain details, always have your head on a swivel. Always be on high alert if cars or people aren’t right. Also know when the fight is over. If they get the draw on you first, you become a hostage.

A man was lost today. Who he worked for doesn’t matter. Always be on point tgt’ers.

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    A reminder to my tgt family: though I cannot explain details, always have your head on a swivel. Always be on high alert if cars or people aren’t right. Also know when the fight is over. If they get the draw on you first, you become a hostage.

A man was lost today. Who he worked for doesn’t matter. Always be on point tgt’ers.

I saw the headlines but didn't read the article. I was hoping and praying it wasn't you.

Coon

Changing from glory to glory
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2023
    Montgomery
    Unfortunately, your information is correct. I had to search but I found an article that stated that he passed sometime this afternoon.

My prayers now for his friends and family. I also pray that they catch those pos that did this.

MountainGirl

Hovering
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Big Thicket
    102 in beautiful downtown Megargel. Doves were in the mesquite trees this morning. Flew early at first light to the tanks. We headed back at 8:15. Game Warden was set up by our gate. We could see him glassing us when we worked our way back to the parking area. Counted birds, checked licenses, checked guns. New guy, no personality. Let us know we were done for the day, as we hit the per day limit. He made it clear he was going to be in the area for the evening hunt. My first hunt without my lifelong hunting buddy. Kinda took all the joy out of it.
    It's those firsts that suck the most. ((hugs))

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Unfortunately, your information is correct. I had to search but I found an article that stated that he passed sometime this afternoon.

My prayers now for his friends and family. I also pray that they catch those pos that did this.
    Garda, brinks, loomis, we see each other and there’s not one of us that doesn’t want five minutes alone hand to hand with em.

Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Cass County TX.
    Garda, brinks, loomis, we see each other and there’s not one of us that doesn’t want five minutes alone hand to hand with em.
    Gut wrenching. When I saw the headline I panicked. When I saw the images, I breathed, but my stomach had already rolled.

From the Matise Falcon. Detective Sam Spade
    "Well, when one of your organization gets killed, it's-it's bad business to let the killer get away with it, bad all around, bad for every detetive everywhere."

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    MWYBORNY
    Top Bottom