• ...and so much more!
  • MountainGirl

Hovering
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Big Thicket
    Apparently, according to Nurse Ratchet, I have another day ahead of me a lying in bed watching TV. I’ve always hated not being able to do things. I know I will get better and be back to normal, but this is driving me crazy…

Oh well, enough whining

Maybe I will start a list of which firearms and stuff to bring to Axxe’s October shoot…
    I'm only bringing my Equalizer; dunno what my guy is gonna tote. We shoot so much here, might just come for the vittles & the howdys, if that's okay. :)

paknheat

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2022
    Texas, Somewhere near Palestine
    Good Morning Texicans. This nurse maid stuff will wear you out. Laundry, cooking, dishes, fetching, go to store, put on leg immobilizer, remove immobilizer, start ice packs and on and on.

Been there done that. The mrs had to have her left knee replaced back in 2016.

It was a pretty rough surgery for her to have done but it was badly needed.

Did all the honey do stuff plus all the fetching & nursing, etc.

Did I mention that I also worked 2 full time jobs at that time too? It’ll be kinda rough for a bit but it’s worth it & it’ll get better as time progresses.

Best advice I can offer you is don’t shirk physical therapy when that time comes. It’s key to a better recovery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

MountainGirl

Hovering
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Big Thicket
    Good Morning Texicans. This nurse maid stuff will wear you out. Laundry, cooking, dishes, fetching, go to store, put on leg immobilizer, remove immobilizer, start ice packs and on and on.

Been there done that. The mrs had to have her left knee replaced back in 2016.

It was a pretty rough surgery for her to have done but it was badly needed.

Did all the honey do stuff plus all the fetching & nursing, etc.

Did I mention that I also worked 2 full time jobs at that time too? It’ll be kinda rough for a bit but it’s worth it & it’ll get better as time progresses.

Best advice I can offer you is don’t shirk physical therapy when that time comes. It’s key to a better recovery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Congratulations, gentlemen.

You now know what it's like to be a wife without having to go through the gender reassignment surgery.

Oh yeah...booo hooo hooo. Suck it up. :roflsmile:

Last edited:
    Top Bottom