• ...and so much more!
  • Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    Fifty Three wonderful degrees........here in Central Pa!

th

Talk smack again in about 3 months when we're running around in shorts and flip flops while you hide out in your igloos enduring a frozen hellscape.

craigntx

Masta Copypasta
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 25, 2010
    Cypress, Tejas
    How the **** are people shitting all over the toilet seat?
    How? HOW?
    I'm a delivery driver. As such, I have no options other than public restrooms or port-a-johns. I have lost count of how many times I've walked into a damn stall and found shit all over the toilet seat.
    What the **** are people doing?? Never in my LIFE have I shat all over a toilet or a stall!
    Today I walked into a Circle K restroom. SHIT. All over the toilet seat.
    Last week, I walked into a Maverik stall. Not only was there shit on the seat... there was shit on the walls and the floor, and on every single face and facet of the entire toilet itself!!
    How is this accomplished?? Are people just kinda bending over, aiming their assholes in the general direction of the bowl, and letting loose? Like a fuckin' shit bazooka?? Are they walking into the stall so desperate that shit is cascading across the room the second their pants are off, before they even have time to get fully seated on the throne?? Are there grown ass men out there with the bodily control of toddlers?? WHY IS THERE SHIT ON THE WALLS??
    Listen. I'm a reasonable person. I understand that accidents happen. But, even if these were accidents, there are running water and paper fucking towels. Clean up your shit! And anyway, the level of occurrence here is too damn high for this to be just accidents. This is NEGLIGENCE. SO many times I've walked into a construction site or public park john to take a piss, and found SHIT ON EVERY FUCKIN SURFACE. Are people so afraid to touch the seat that they just ass-blast the whole muhfucka, pull up their pants, and saunter off? ****. Plant your damn ass on the seat like a grown fuckin adult!! A coworker recently told me he found a pile of shit in the corner opposite the seat, because evidently there is some dipshit out there who would rather shit in the corner than brave the seat.
    Animals. ANIMALS. There are dogs and cats with better track records than some of these wall-shitters, I swear!!
    If you're a corner-shitter, or a wall-shitter, or a seat-shitter, **** you. Shit IN the toilet. Don't leave a god damned crime scene in the stall for some minimum-wage employee to clean up. ****.

Top Bottom