• ...and so much more!
  • General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    That's news to me.

Most of the US MSM sources, if they didn't completely omit coverage, are backtracking and trying to explain "what he really meant" as usual.

"One of the things I'm always asked is why Americans have sort of lost faith for a while in being able to do big things. If you could do anything at all, Joe, what would you do? I said I'd cure cancer. They looked at me like, why cancer? Because no one thinks we can. That's why, and we can. We ended cancer as we know it."

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    I just got a beanie baby fir my grands to play with.

I ordered through Amazon, but the package says its from some guy in Port Boliver, and everything in it smells like cigarette smoke.

IMG_7893.jpeg
    IMG_7892.jpeg

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    I just got a beanie baby fir my grands to play with.

I ordered through Amazon, but the package says its from some guy in Port Boliver, and everything in it smells like cigarette smoke.

View attachment 398009View attachment 398010

A huge percentage of what's listed on Amazon (probably well more than half) comes from third party vendors and never touches an Amazon warehouse on its way to you.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm

Most of the US MSM sources, if they didn't completely omit coverage, are backtracking and trying to explain "what he really meant" as usual.

"One of the things I'm always asked is why Americans have sort of lost faith for a while in being able to do big things. If you could do anything at all, Joe, what would you do? I said I'd cure cancer. They looked at me like, why cancer? Because no one thinks we can. That's why, and we can. We ended cancer as we know it."
    I was making a joke since I'm doing the chemo and radiation thing right now. Like I didn't get the memo or my cancer didn't get the memo. Lol

candcallen

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Range day was fun but exhausting. I've lost so much strength and my stamina still is no where to be found. I barely made it thru on a chair.

We shot all 9mm plus a little 380. S&W 380 ez, M&P 2.0, Shield plus and a Glock 43. And the Ap5 is still a tack shooter. Tight groups are so easy it's a blast to shoot. 2 to 3 inches at 25 yards without trying

IMG_7768.jpg

MountainGirl

Hovering
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Big Thicket
    Range day was fun but exhausting. I've lost so much strength and my stamina still is no where to be found. I barely made it thru on a chair.

We shot all 9mm plus a little 380. S&W 380 ez, M&P 2.0, Shield plus and a Glock 43. And the Ap5 is still a tack shooter. Tight groups are so easy it's a blast to shoot. 2 to 3 inches at 25 yards without trying

View attachment 398031
    Is that you? If so - Hey! you still have hair :)
    BIL lost all his after the first round of chemo+radiation -

candcallen

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Is that you? If so - Hey! you still have hair :)
    BIL lost all his after the first round of chemo+radiation -
    I lost it all and I just started back. I'm about to lose it again as I start chemo again. The chemo light they put you on during radiation allows your hair to grow back.

Top Bottom