• ...and so much more!
  • crystalphoto

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2022
    Bethune, South Carolina
    Good Dr visit..all of my scans are clear. I was worried cause the imaging place only sent me the results of one of the three scans and said to see the Dr for the others but it was for no reason.

No evidence of cancer anywhere spreading. Still need a pet scan in September to make sure nothing is hiding but they cant give me that now as my whole neck will light up cause of the radiation.

We're not really concerned about the neck persay as the chances of recurrence there is less than 5 percent cause of the radiation. It's elsewhere we gotta watch for.

But so far so good. I have been on this good news bad news roller coaster since March of last year when I saw the first tiny little dot on my throat but it's the only road we got to travel on so....

I'll take the good news.

Next Monday is round 3 of chemo.

ETA this thing has been on going since Feb of last year with active treatment since Jan of this year plus the 3 surgeries last year. Cancer sucks and ain't for pussies.

Amen
    Good news, indeed!

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Good Dr visit..all of my scans are clear. I was worried cause the imaging place only sent me the results of one of the three scans and said to see the Dr for the others but it was for no reason.

No evidence of cancer anywhere spreading. Still need a pet scan in September to make sure nothing is hiding but they cant give me that now as my whole neck will light up cause of the radiation.

We're not really concerned about the neck persay as the chances of recurrence there is less than 5 percent cause of the radiation. It's elsewhere we gotta watch for.

But so far so good. I have been on this good news bad news roller coaster since March of last year when I saw the first tiny little dot on my throat but it's the only road we got to travel on so....

I'll take the good news.

ETA this thing has been on going since Feb of last year with active treatment since Jan of this year plus the 3 surgeries last year. Cancer sucks and ain't for pussies.

Amen
    Absolutely good news. Keep it going.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    I went to the local Texas Veterans Cemetery and picked up the forms to get me and my wife a spot. [I'm not planning on moving in anytime soon]

I walked in and told the lady I've been looking around for a couple of burial plots and they seemed to have the best price.
    [She just stood there]
    I wasn't sure if she got my attempt at humor or was just not amused

So I fired off round 2 and said ask if there was anything they could throw in to seal the seal..like a set of steak knives or maybe a few $100 off the price

She finally caved in an started laughing and gave me the forms

Tough crowd today.

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    Are you drunk again?
    1690240509636.png

Cool 'Horn Luke

Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2022
    Corsicana, TX

I'll take the good news.

Amen
    Fantastic update! You're almost through!

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas

I'll take the good news.

Amen
    that's awesome news !

Top Bottom