Central Pennsylvania
    1690208689712.png

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Yeah but, Mondays are still Mondays! I'm not sure I like the 15min window either.... 24hrs of Monday crammed into 15mins? Thats an awfully big crap sandwich! Lol! That said, I'm willing to give it a test drive.

Obviously Monday will have to streamline a bit and get rid of all the extraneous crap.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Good Dr visit..all of my scans are clear. I was worried cause the imaging place only sent me the results of one of the three scans and said to see the Dr for the others but it was for no reason.

No evidence of cancer anywhere spreading. Still need a pet scan in September to make sure nothing is hiding but they cant give me that now as my whole neck will light up cause of the radiation.

We're not really concerned about the neck persay as the chances of recurrence there is less than 5 percent cause of the radiation. It's elsewhere we gotta watch for.

But so far so good. I have been on this good news bad news roller coaster since March of last year when I saw the first tiny little dot on my throat but it's the only road we got to travel on so....

I'll take the good news.

Next Monday is round 3 of chemo.

ETA this thing has been on going since Feb of last year with active treatment since Jan of this year plus the 3 surgeries last year. Cancer sucks and ain't for pussies.

Amen

Last edited:

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    I found this in my camera roll
    I took this on one of my recent flights between DFW and Pittsburgh

I wondered why in the Hell a grown ass man would wear sandals to travel like that and then bitch when someone stepped on his pretty toes?

View attachment 397542
    TSA should have prevented him from boarding an aircraft.

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    Good Dr visit..all of my scans are clear. I was worried cause the imaging place only sent me the results of one of the three scans and said to see the Dr for the others but it was for no reason.

No evidence of cancer anywhere spreading. Still need a pet scan in September to make sure nothing is hiding but they cant give me that now as my whole neck will light up cause of the radiation.

We're not really concerned about the neck persay as the chances of recurrence there is less than 5 percent cause of the radiation. It's elsewhere we gotta watch for.

But so far so good. I have been on this good news bad news roller coaster since March of last year when I saw the first tiny little dot on my throat but it's the only road we got to travel on so....

I'll take the good news.

ETA this thing has been on going since Feb of last year with active treatment since Jan of this year plus the 3 surgeries last year. Cancer sucks and ain't for pussies.

Amen
    Great news sir

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

contender buff

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2011
    ft worth tx

I'll take the good news.

Amen
    That’s awesome news !

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania

I'll take the good news.

Amen
    Wonderful!

Praying for a Full Healing.....

Top Bottom