• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chewbacca7685

Certified Golf Cart Driver
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    Mission
    Happy Independence Day northern Texans! We did some celebrating at the range with the new peanut butter Glock. She’s a great shooter. Wife did well with it too despite the big grip. Got me some bottle rockets on the way home and headed to a little bbq later.

f1829e56a059e1e3ab8d8b9594d9c35a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MountainGirl

Hovering
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Big Thicket
    Happy Independence Day northern Texans! We did some celebrating at the range with the new peanut butter Glock. She’s a great shooter. Wife did well with it too despite the big grip. Got me some bottle rockets on the way home and headed to a little bbq later.

Happy Independence Day to you too and Holy Crap LOOK at all that brass on the ground!! :laughing:

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    I have an addiction to Jimmy Dean Breakfast Bowls
    (Sanitiezed for your protection)

I FK'n LOVE EM!!!! I go into the store and i check if they’re on sale, if they are, i get 14 of em.
    BUT If they’re BOGO… I SHOVE AS MANY AS THOSE MOFOS INTO
    MY CART AS I CAN BEFORE ANYONE CAN TELL MANAGEMENT GODDAMNIT! I do a quick count based on rows of 10 to see how many i have in total, then I race to the self checkout and i just start scanning one box over and over and over until i get to the amount i actually have.
    Management at my local winn dixie has become wise to my ways, and will often send out one of their goons to tell me “there’s a limit to how many of those you can purchase sir” and “we told you this last time sir please stop” but i just keep on trucking goddamnit! I scan and scan until i’m fucking done, they can’t stop me i’m a fucking jimmy dean breakfast machine! Thank god for touch to pay, because by the time i’m done with my legal and rightful american transaction the cops are already in the store as always lookin for the JIMMY DEAN EXPRESS but it’s already PULLIN OUT OF STATION MF'ers
    I’m stopping in front of those automatic doors waiting for my han solo moment to shoot right through the gap and fkn destroy the death star that is my hunger! THEY CANT STOP ME IN THE PARKING LOT, i’m riding that motherfucking cart like a skateboard standing on the back end of it, pushing down to my car where i go hand to fist, blood sweat and tears shoveling that shit into the trunk of my Ford Explorer in less than 10 seconds tops! I don’t need bags, i just need JIMMY DEAN!!!
    I’m pulling out and everyone’s standing and watching, admiring the master crafting his magnum goddamn opus. They can’t stop me, and they’ll never stop me. I eat jimmy dean breakfast bowls for breakfast, lunch, and dinner! It’s true, i defy the word of the gods and enjoy it for every meal. All these assholes at work question it, some even beg me to stop. But i tell them GODDAMNIT THESE PRESERVATIVES ARE GONNA MAKE ME IMMORTAL AND THE FLAVOR IS A ONE WAY TRIP TO HEAVEN! They don’t fucking get it, they never will, they never tried to live life like i do, nobody does, nobody understands THEY JUST JUDGE ME but they can’t see how beautiful this light is at the end of the jimmy dean tunnel

I JUST WANT PEOPLE TO FK'N UNDERSTAND HOW BEAUTIFUL JIMMY DEAN BREAKFAST BOWLS ARE

Also here’s my ranking of jimmy dean bowls in order of best to last

◦ Steak and eggs
    ◦ Sausage and gravy
    ◦ Meat lovers
    ◦ Loaded potato
    ◦ Biscuit and gravy
    ◦ Delights farmhouse breakfast bowl
    ◦ Sausage
    ◦ Bacon
    ◦ Delights turkey sausage
    ◦ Delights sweet potato and spinach with turkey sausage
    ◦ Salsa verde
    Thank you have a wonderful night
    Edit: i just wanted to say i’m actually at a bit of a low point right now with my office closing down and having no success finding a new job so far so i’m glad i made so many people happy with MY BURNING DESIRE FOR THE SODIUM-LADEN GLORY THAT IS JIMMY DEAN BREAKFAST BOWLS GODDAMNIT I LOVE THEM SO MUCH

Discuss...
    Holy crap! I about pissed myself laughing reading that. Thank you !!!!

MountainGirl

Hovering
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Big Thicket
    Yea I wish I could say it was all from us lol. We added a few hundred to the pile though.

Seems it's learnin' time again for me.

We pick up all our casings, and give them to a friend who's buddy reloads. I just kinda thought that's what others did too... pick up their casings, I mean. For whatever reason.

Are we the exception?

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX

Let's play a game of "Find the one .38 special casing on the ground..." Go !

Chewbacca7685

Certified Golf Cart Driver
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    Mission
    Seems it's learnin' time again for me.

We pick up all our casings, and give them to a friend who's buddy reloads. I just kinda thought that's what others did too... pick up their casings, I mean. For whatever reason.

Are we the exception?

Maybe it depends on the caliber? Most of the casings on the ground are 9mm and .223/5.56. Those calibers seem barely worth reloading in terms of financial savings unless you’re looking for very particular loads. Trust me, I keep an eye open for good stuff to pickup but that’s few and far between. Plus with all that sand you’d have to buy a sifter lol.

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Cz315
    Top Bottom