• ...and so much more!
  • innominate

Asian Cajun
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Austin
    We're at the local burger bar decompressing after work. The lady next to us ordered an impossible burger. It's a fake meat patty. I've heard it tastes like wet cardboard. She also asked for a gluten free bun. The bartender asked if it was allergy or preference. She said preference. So she ordered what could be, imo, the most tasteless thing on the menu. I get that there are people out there that order and eat this crap. But why come to a place that specializes in burgers and order that stuff?

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    We're at the local burger bar decompressing after work. The lady next to us ordered an impossible burger. It's a fake meat patty. I've heard it tastes like wet cardboard. She also asked for a gluten free bun. The bartender asked if it was allergy or preference. She said preference. So she ordered what could be, imo, the most tasteless thing on the menu. I get that there are people out there that order and eat this crap. But why come to a place that specializes in burgers and order that stuff?
    some people are just conflicted and weird!

Chewbacca7685

Certified Golf Cart Driver
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    Mission
    Evening northern Texans. Hope everything is going well for everyone. Looking forward to the weekend and shooting some steel tomorrow morning.

Unfortunately I won’t have my new edc, Glock 19x (I know I know ), going into the weekend which I’m trying not to be too frustrated about. They ordered it for me two weeks ago. Got the wrong one in last week (cali compliant) and didn’t bother to order the right one again until I walked in the door unknowingly to pick it up yesterday. Didn’t even let me know this had happened. The point of ordering in advance was to have it ready to go for this weekend. I saw another one in another shop yesterday, called my shop to see if I could get a last minute cancellation so I could just buy this one and of course they said not without a restocking fee despite the delay being partially their fault. I know, first world problems. But when you carefully budget and time these things out, do research and finally pull the trigger on something the last thing you want holding you up is some counter jockey’s incompetence. It’s put a bit of a damper on my weekend. Sorry for the rant lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    she wanted me to ask you what are you using to counter the nausea right now that is her worst side effect from the chemotreatmentd!
    I have 3 meds plus I used ginger ale, real ginger ale not with just flavor, ginger chews and ginger tea. The meds are compazine, Phenergan and ondasteron

The nausea is debilitating but it does come on a regular schedule, for me at least. Days 3 and 5 after infusion. The good side is throwing up makes you feel better for a while.

Can the doc prescribe meds for her?

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    Good mornin fellow gun toters.
    :banana:

IMG_4641.jpeg

Top Bottom