• ...and so much more!
  • Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Cass County TX.
    There's good men and women out there. They're just hard to find as they aren't in the bars and clubs.

Women chase guys that meet the 6/6/6 rule (6', 6", and make 6 figures). The problem is she's probably 5'3, 180, and has a few kids. That top 1% guy isn't looking for you besides as a toy.
    Way back in the 70s, hanging out at the high end clubs you noticed they looked your suit up and down, then your wrist. I ask a slightly tipsy 9.5 why she looked so intently at my watch. She said its the 3 Rs. Rolex, Rolles Royce, front Row seats.

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    307562081_10158377597340916_4289880537457835302_n.jpg

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    There's good men and women out there. They're just hard to find as they aren't in the bars and clubs.

Not anyone's kid specifically but in general:

The biggest problem is many people that are looking need to adjust their standards. If you're a 7 you don't need to be chasing 10s. You're not going to catch them and will be broken hearted every time.

Check your friendzone. That's where the good ones hang out.

Women chase guys that meet the 6/6/6 rule (6', 6", and make 6 figures). The problem is she's probably 5'3, 180, and has a few kids. That top 1% guy isn't looking for you besides as a toy.

Don't get me wrong, shoot your shot, but don't say there's no good ones left when you only chase the unobtainable or settle for the garbage.

Mini rant over.
    1687797191947.png

Cool 'Horn Luke

Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2022
    Corsicana, TX
    One of the reasons my wife is a keeper, is that she has a great memory keeps and lots and lots of notes.

I keep notes also and just added another one to my note pad.

Today is our 30th wedding anniversary.

Happy Anniversary. sweetheart.
    Happy anniversary and congratulations!

Cool 'Horn Luke

Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2022
    Corsicana, TX
    Have you tried the cooling neck bands that you cool in ice water? I used to buy them for all of my construction crew and they (and I) liked them.
    Oh yes, for sure. LUCKILY we're a super relaxed operation (lots and lots of breaks). The tough part, for me as a driver (normally), is I'm used to having my AC! Lol! But, with Brandon's wonderful economy, our output is in the toilet, so therefore I've only been driving 2-3 days a week.

craigntx

Masta Copypasta
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 25, 2010
    Cypress, Tejas
    I sneak sips of my coworker’s breast milk from the lunch room fridge.

She just had a baby a couple months ago and will pump on her breaks at work in the bathroom and put her milk in the refrigerator at work in the lunch room.

I take my lunch later than everyone else just to be alone in there and take a sip or two of her sweet breast milk. Thankfully there are no cameras and I have never been caught. I've had a breast/lactation kink as long as I can remember and I know this is wrong and probably illegal but it turns me on so much.

I also know that if I get caught I will lose everything. I never intended to do this but I had to take lunch late one day, I opened the fridge and there it was. Just seeing it in the bottles made me so horny. I already thought she was super hot but pregnancy made her so much sexier. Her breasts, hips and ass all got thicker. I had to taste her milk. I couldn't stop myself. I quickly looked around and no one was in the lunchroom or coming down the long hall. I opened the bottle and took just a taste and it was so good. I got so aroused I immediately ran to the bathroom and #$%^&! with the taste of her sweet milk on my tongue.

I've done this multiple times per week for over a month now. I know this is wrong but I can't stop myself.

I wish she were my wife so I could breastfeed from her every day. Her husband is so lucky.

Edit: A few of you guys told me that I am contaminating her breast milk and could make her baby sick! I had no idea babies are so susceptible to infections like this and I feel awful. I am going to pour some in a disposable cup and drink it next time. Thank you for letting me know.

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    MWYBORNY
    Top Bottom