• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    We live in the same general area and the rain is coming down hard. What's weird is that I'm sitting in my living room listening to all the stuff hitting the roof. It's amazing how much is coming off the trees and banging into my house. I've been through plenty of storms in this house and I've never heard anything like it.

Cell connection is terribly slow so I'm getting frustrated trying to bring up the weather radar. First world problem, I suppose. :)
    Nothing is right about the weather lately ..

dsgrey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    Denton County
    Who did you hit?

I broke mine 2x. Both hitting someone. Lol stupid is as stupid does.
    Some idiot strung a fishing line across the bike path at our community lake. Line hit my neck while riding my bike causing a crash due to my reaction. Fractured the radius and ulnar with the radius in multiple places. They screwed in a metal plate on Tuesday which made my Wednesday morning chemical stress test fun. 2023 isn't a fun year. ER, stays or surgeries at Medical City Frisco, Plano, Dallas and Denton. Still need a graft surgery soon on my abdominal aorta.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Morning....glad y'all survived...

Some idiot strung a fishing line across the bike path at our community lake. Line hit my neck while riding my bike causing a crash due to my reaction. Fractured the radius and ulnar with the radius in multiple places. They screwed in a metal plate on Tuesday which made my Wednesday morning chemical stress test fun. 2023 isn't a fun year. ER, stays or surgeries at Medical City Frisco, Plano, Dallas and Denton. Still need a graft surgery soon on my abdominal aorta.

Sounds like a hunting party is in your future....

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    So someone has one coming. What an idiot. I can imagine what went thru your head when you hit that. My brainnwould have had visions of treble hook booby traps or razor blades in my eyes and throat.

Yep 2023 is a shitty year. I hear you there.

Prayers for the Aorta graft surgery. That's a big deal. How did you find out about that one. Is it an aneurysm?

Top Bottom