• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cool 'Horn Luke

Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2022
    Corsicana, TX
    Just don't buy a rv from 2020 to 2024. They were all made fast and cheap and there will be a reckoning when they all start falling apart. As it is it seems half the people buy a new rv and it sets for months waiting on parts to fix shit that should have been perfect from the factory.

You need a higher end vehicle or an older 4 season well maintained vehicle.
    Well, that time's still a ways off. When I do though, it'll be a 1 ton and a pull behind. I've seen too many people in repair shops for just what you're saying.

kbaxter60

Consider the Source
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Morning all. Hoping today flys by so it can be tomorrow and I can pay off my truck tomorrow morning and go back to living like a normal person. We’ve been forking over 3/4 of every paycheck for the last 3.5 months just to get this thing paid and done with. We didn’t know we’d be staying here when we got here so we weren’t budgeted for another vehicle. Didn’t feel the need for one when traveling around in the motorhome. When we decided to call this home we needed something and we made it work thanks to a good neighbor selling an old crew cab S10 in damn near perfect condition with 70k miles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Very few things in life feel better than dropping Off that last payment.
    Good job!

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Not the first time, either.
    1686683323740.png

Day jaw vue

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    I start new work soon. Same line, co., & pay but with some extra bennies in a super secret squirrel location and at least 1 special requirement; get a CV vax. :mad:

No mention of it during the interview or other informal convos with mgmt, I learned about it from an insider onsite since January. Good news is they were told the same thing and still haven't got one so apparently it's an *official* requirement but not enforced. This may get interesting . . . :confused:

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I start new work soon. Same line, co., & pay but with some extra bennies in a super secret squirrel location and at least 1 special requirement; get a CV vax. :mad:

No mention of it during the interview or other informal convos with mgmt, I learned about it from an insider onsite since January. Good news is they were told the same thing and still haven't got one so apparently it's an *official* requirement but not enforced. This may get interesting . . . :confused:
    you do know that the cv vaccine has a gps tracker in it!

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Morning.....

See how long you can go without a formal request.....

Top Bottom