• ...and so much more!
  • paknheat

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2022
    Texas, Somewhere near Palestine
    0ad69da135b07a58727d9bad83d5818f.jpg

This seems appropriate for this morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Capitol Armory ad

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Here is proof I made it thru radiation therapy.
    16863931328844496914015346381120.jpg

Here is the mask they put over your head and clamp you down to the table with. I'm claustrophobic so it took alot of mind control to deal with this thing but by the end I actually fell asleep a couple times
    16863931547123034010054188597856.jpg
    16863931855331467034542835509271.jpg

Now this week will be painfull as the response from your body is delayed a few days. Hopefully by next week the pain starts going down and I can start eating real food again.

I can't wait till I can get a huge thick medium Filet with Loaded Baked potato. A sampler appetizer and a hunk of raspberry coverd cheesecake for dessert.

I have a few weeks to recover then 2 full cycles of chemo then done except for the scans every few months.

The grandkids are here but I've only spent a few minutes with them cause I can't talk and am exhausted. I get up for a half hour or so and I'm dragging like I havnt slept in days.

Almost done though. Drive on.

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    Here is proof I made it thru radiation therapy.
    View attachment 391219

Here is the mask they put over your head and clamp you down to the table with. I'm claustrophobic so it took alot of mind control to deal with this thing but by the end I actually fell asleep a couple times
    View attachment 391220 View attachment 391221

Now this week will be painfull as the response from your body is delayed a few days. Hopefully by next week the pain starts going down and I can start eating real food again.

I can't wait till I can get a huge thick medium Filet with Loaded Baked potato. A sampler appetizer and a hunk of raspberry coverd cheesecake for dessert.

I have a few weeks to recover then 2 full cycles of chemo then done except for the scans every few months.

The grandkids are here but I've only spent a few minutes with them cause I can't talk and am exhausted. I get up for a half hour or so and I'm dragging like I havnt slept in days.

Almost done though. Drive on.

That's great that your done with the radiation! Heal up, finish the chemo and you'll be enjoying that steak. You'll get to catch up with the grandkids on another trip. Hang in there and God bless you. Your a real trooper.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    I use "mouth tape" when I sleep.

I used to wake up multiple times a night with dry mouth, and need to take a sip of water.

No longer an issue.

Mouth Tape for Sleeping(100mm),60pcs Mouth Tape for Snoring,Sleep Strips to Stop Snoring,Mouth Strips for Sleeping,Mouth Tape for Sleep Apnea,Sleep Tape,Anti Snoring Devices https://a.co/d/2QnO6nW
    The open mouth that goes dry during sleep thing is a bigger problem than most people realize, contributing not just to snoring but also various dental problems.

So I read this, got a box, and I'm delighted. More than.

Bless you, my friend. You've done me a real solid.

Top Bottom