• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I used to take pride in knowing I worked for the U.S. Navy. Now I'm glad I quit when I did.

This is what 'Pride' in the U.S. Navy is today:

My uncle spent 22 years and retired from the Navy, and he'd be ashamed and embarrassed by this nonsense.

He would also have some pretty choice words to describe his displeasure and none of it would be "politically correct"!

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Kinda came full circle.....

I don't believe the Village People video was ever officially used for Navy ads, although there was a deal the Village People made that if they could shoot the video on an actual Navy ship, the Navy could then use it.

The thing is, the Village People video never really promoted a gay agenda for the Navy.

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    Yep, July and August are going to be brutal this year.
    Meanwhile, in Mini FROZEN SOLID Soda!

1655857348986.png

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    For my last meal before surgery I picked pizza hut the Edge pizza with boneless wings.

I usually dont eat that much, especially order out food, but since I probably wont eat for a couple days...they say people lose 5 to 7 lbs after this surgery. Besides I'm burning lots of extra calories walking in the heat.

I remember the misery of my brother when he had his tonsils but that was the 70s so I hope they atleast sharpen the tea spoon they use to scoop mine out with.

Above all lets hope this is some wierd post covid thing and not cancer or not some wierd hard to treat cancer anyway.

Cancer means scans chemo and some radiation he said depending on what kind it is.

I'm gonna blame a high school girlfriend who had wierd pap smears. Laugh but HPV wasnt even the radar in the early to mid 80s.

If your under 45 you can still get the vaccine. Especially women and men who engaged in obvious extra curricular activities in their lives.

See ya on the other side. Simple but painful procedure.

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    For my last meal before surgery I picked pizza hut the Edge pizza with boneless wings.

I usually dont eat that much, especially order out food, but since I probably wont eat for a couple days...they say people lose 5 to 7 lbs after this surgery. Besides I'm burning lots of extra calories walking in the heat.

I remember the misery of my brother when he had his tonsils but that was the 70s so I hope they atleast sharpen the tea spoon they use to scoop mine out with.

Above all lets hope this is some wierd post covid thing and not cancer or not some wierd hard to treat cancer anyway.

Cancer means scans chemo and some radiation he said depending on what kind it is.

I'm gonna blame a high school girlfriend who had wierd pap smears. Laugh but HPV wasnt even the radar in the early to mid 80s.

If your under 45 you can still get the vaccine. Especially women and men who engaged in obvious extra curricular activities in their lives.

Prayers Sent...........

FNORD

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    HOUSTON

Prayers brother. Many prayers.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rod99
    Top Bottom