• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fishkiller

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 22, 2019
    The Big Town
    I'm posting this here because I do not want to start a thread on its own. I know regulars follow this thread. And I don't usually post this kind of thing. One of my best friends was diagnosed with colon cancer last year. They took it out and he did chemo to be safe. Last week on a follow up exam they found cancer in his spine. He is scheduled to have a biopsy. He lives in Louisiana but he would fit in here. I'm not a religious person. But if y'all would put some positive vibes of there for my friend I would appreciate it.
    That sucks. I just had a friend pass away last year from the very same thing. Started in the colon and spread like wildfire. I hope your friend has a better outcome.

crystalphoto

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2022
    Bethune, South Carolina
    I'm posting this here because I do not want to start a thread on its own. I know regulars follow this thread. And I don't usually post this kind of thing. One of my best friends was diagnosed with colon cancer last year. They took it out and he did chemo to be safe. Last week on a follow up exam they found cancer in his spine. He is scheduled to have a biopsy. He lives in Louisiana but he would fit in here. I'm not a religious person. But if y'all would put some positive vibes of there for my friend I would appreciate it.
    Prayers sent from here...

TipBledsoe

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 28, 2020
    LaVernia TX
    I will pray for your friend.
    May I refer to him with a name instead of “innominate’s friend”, just a first name?

Cool 'Horn Luke

Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2022
    Corsicana, TX
    Prayers for Andrew! Sounds like he's already got the right attitude, let's get this crap knocked out and over with!

contender buff

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2011
    ft worth tx
    IMG_0495.jpeg

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    Praying for your friend.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom